Prologue 6

Special Case Trial!

---------------------
At the Ramshackle Dorm's hallway

"Funa~~~~~!! " Grimm blew a bigger puff of fire, making the 3 ghosts float away.

"Hi, hii~~~!! We're going to get erased! Run~~!!" The ghosts disappeared

Grimm opens his eyes in surprise, "Hu, huh? I... won?"

"You did a good job." Miko praised the cat - raccoon.

"Huff... hii... that-that was scar..." he stopped before continuing, "No, it wasn't scary at all! For Grim-sama, it's easy as pie! How's that, damn ghosts! You gave up!?" Grimm proudly announced making Miko sweat dropped.

Suddenly the front door burst open making both of them flinched.

"Good evening. The kind me brought you dinner... W- what happened!? There’s fire everywhere!!" Crowley shouted, panic lase in his voice.

" Hmph! I exterminated the ghosts here! Be grateful!" Grimm shouted.

"Hm? Come to think of it, in this dorm, mischievous ghosts settled down and students stopped approaching the place, making it an abandoned dorm. However, hmm..." Crowley stopped talking, "For the two of you to work together and drive out the ghosts..." He was cut off by Grimm.

" I can't let that 'work together' pass. She practically only watched, She isn't even here. And I did it only because I want tuna cans!?" Suddenly Realization hit him "...wait, hey! I haven't gotten my tuna can yet!" Grimm shouted.

'I thought you wanted to enroll in this school' Miko pondered.

There was an awkward silence in the lounge, well awkward for Miko. Grimm was still complaining about cans of tuna, and headmaster Crowley was stuck in his thoughts.

" The two of you. Would you please show me your extermination of ghosts once again?" Crowley asked, breaking the tension.

" But we've driven away all the ghosts! Anyway, my tu-na-can-!!" Grimm stomped on the ground like a child.

Ignoring him, Crowley continued," I'll take the role of the ghost. If you win against me, I shall give you a tuna can. I am kind, after all." He smiled as if what he said was the best idea in the world.

Grimm continued to complain. Miko, well, she is just staring at the headmaster with a frown. Taking a potion out of his jacket, "Well then, transformation medicine, gulp!" Crowley drink it In one gulped.

" Eeh~ I don't want to. I'm too tired" Grimm slumped over.

" It might be a chance to enter the academy, and you can get your tuna cans" The Purple hair girl whispered in his ear, making his head perked from the thought of getting tuna.

"Ngh... This is the last time, okay? This time, absolutely, absolutely give me my tuna cans, okay!?" Grim shouted, with sparkles in his eyes. She hesitantly nodded her head.

" Now, exterminate me, who turned into a ghost! Come, attack me without hesitation. I won't get angry. I am kind, after all." Crowley smiled. Miko looked at him with a barely noticeable smile.

'He looks squishy and soft. Now I want a doll like that.'

" No helping it. I'll join you, so give me my tuna can this time!" Miko gave him a thumbs up.

" Well then, let's start!" 

" Okay, you! Tell me where he is to me properly, okay!" Grimm shouted, turning his head to where Miko was standing, Miko gave him a small nod before stepping back, not wanting her clothes to get burnt.

‐------------------------

" Left, right? Gotcha! Eat this!" Grimm blew a fireball towards Crowley, hitting him.

" Hot, hot, hot, hot! You're good. Well then, I shall raise the difficulty." He praised Grimm before dashing towards the wall faster than the first time.

" Funa!? He became so fast!!" Grimm slightly panicked.

" Well, can you follow my movements?" Crowley asked, letting out a loud laugh.

"Hmph, you're good! However, it's easy for Grim-sama!" Grimm proudly smiled.

" Can you defeat these numbers!?" Crowley smirked.

‐------------------------

" Funananana!!" Grimm blew the last fireball out before painting.

" Ooh, this is surprising." Crowley said, surprise.

" Haa, haa... defeated all of them..." Grimm panted with a smile more of a smirk but a smile nonless, Miko picked him up and started patting his head as a small reward for his hard work.

---------------------

688 words