c 1

Lisa's Pov

Opaaaaaaaaaa
I shouted as i woke  up from the nightmare of the past, thirteen years have passed and I thought it would never come back.

I rubbed my face as my sweat continued to fall when suddenly my phone rang.

"mom."

"Lisa, i know you're having a hard time with your life right now, come back here , please."

"Mom, you know that up until now, daddy still doesn't like me. And besides, I don't want to squeeze myself into him, I already have a life of my own, somehow I can live alone without asking even single cent from him. "
I answered my mother .

"Lisa, your dad is getting older , he needs you, and you know that you are the only remaining Heir of our family right , your father will still give everything to you, including the company."

"sorry mom but as long as he doesn't say that he needs me , I won't come back . I love  you , you know that right , don't stress yourself too much ok ,  i'm fine mom .bye"
I answered her before I turned off the call.

I leaned my back on the headboard of my bed and breathe deeply.

  I honestly wanted to go back to our  house and into  the company but I restrained myself because I knew my father would just make me as his  slave., he never treat me as his child.

Since my brother died when I was thirteen years old, my father did nothing but make me feel that I was a worthless child and that I should be the one who died and not my older brother.

I remember what happened when my father scolded me that time  and I ran away because I was so upset.
My brother chased me, I was the one who should have been hit by the car at that time but my brother pushed me so he was the one who was hit.

By the force of the collision he did not reach the hospital and lost his life. My father blamed me for everything that happened, and until to this day he cannot accept that my brother is gone.

I did everything to make him proud of me but he still thinks that I'm just rubbish, so I decided to leave  the company and I decided to work as a all around stuff in a Cafe that Jisoo  own. Why??? Because no matter what talent ability and intelligence I have , I know that I cant find a good position in any company here in Korea because I know that my father already  blocked me. I know he will do everything for me to give up but i will try my best to show him i can live without his shadow.

Even though I'm having a hard time, I won't give up because I know that my father will only laugh at me when I show him that I'm weak that I can't cope without him.

Although I earn little as a all around stuff in the Cafe, i also have a part time job as a tutor to a students who really want to speak english fluently , somehow it's really a big help for me to pay my apartment bills .

Jisoo offered to help me  that I could live with her but I refused because i don't want to totally depend on her , she already give me a job and i think that's more than enough.

I'm getting ready to go to the cafe and I know I'll be busy today , because today is the opening of classes of this school year and jisoo's cafe is right in front of a university so I'm sure we will have a lot of customers starting from now on .

My stomach is rumbling but I'm not eating breakfast ,  i need to save money  because the apartment rent bill is coming soon, it's a good thing that lunch and dinner are free at the cafe so I don't have a problem with my food.

When I entered the cafe, Jisoo immediately greeted me with a hug.

"So did you tie your dick properly? I don't want anyone to complain about that  later when they see it bulging in your pants."
She told me.

Jisoo knows about the condition honestly all my friends and acquaintances know that there is something hanging between my thighs and I am not ashamed of it. why should I be ashamed I am also a creature of God so I don't care about what people might think about me and about my condition .

It's not that I'm fooling myself but I know that the number of customers here is increasing because of me, especially the  students, i don't dare to take advantage of them even if sometimes someone shows a motive, I don't bite.

"I know how to control my pet so don't worry."
I answer her  as I put on my apron.

"So, are you really satisfied with your job here Lisa."
She asked, I looked at her and patted him on the shoulder.

I know that she is worried about my situation because she knows that what I am on now is very far from the life I had before.

"I've been working here for four months, I'll admit it's not easy but I've been able to survive. Don't worry, I'm used to it."
I assured her before I started work.

In all my 27 years of living in this world I never imagined that I would do such  job, to someone like me who grew up in luxurious life and I knew in myself that I was smart and capable,  so when I was a child I already  knew in myself that I would be successful.

Look at me now, someone like me who graduated from a prestigious University with flying colors is a now a coffee blender and a table wiper.

Life is playful,  if i don't know how to ride  this  wave of life that i'm experiencing right now maybe i'm already crazy.

I know I have a choice but I will choose to suffer physically rather than to live in a luxurious life but I am emotionally battered every time my father makes me feel that I am worthless.

I am angry with myself because even though I know that my father doesn't care about me, there is still a part of my heart that I want my father to love me too i want him  to tell me that he needs me and I want to hear right from his lips that he is proud of me.

Maybe I will be the happiest person in the world when that day happens.