c 46

Lisa's Pov

I was waiting outside the pharmacy where Jennie bought some medicine for emergency purposes and also some stuff for baby Claris .

time flies,our youngest already eight months and believe me if Liana is naughty I think Claris is more naughty than her .

At first Liana always cries because she thinks her baby sister doesn't love her, claris enjoys hurting liana, she always kicks it and slaps her eonni .

Luckily liana turn to a matured young lady when it comes to her sister that even though her sister always make fun of her, she  really love to take care of her.

Liana she also become more vocal about her feelings , and i'm happy that she became more confident to show her affection towards us even though there's a lot of people her .

And jennie and i are super happy with the family we have, and i'm proud to say that we are both sexually active.

Especially in recent weeks my sexy wife has always been so horny and that's an advantage to me because I don't have a hard time asking her because she's the one who shows  motive.

While I was busy reading some email on my phone there was a woman standing in front of me and I was shocked when I saw jezel.

" what are you doing here ."
I was scared  because I knew that in a few moments jennie would come out of the pharmacy and she would see me talking to jezel.

"I'm not here to upset you Lisa, I just want to apologize for what I did. Your father paid me  to destroy your relationship with Jennie, I was dazzled by the money so I did that."
She explained, actually i don't care anymore what the reason why she did it and i'm not even surprised when she said that it's  because of my father.

because of what had happened before i already know that its all his plan.

"That's already  over , just please don't show your face to me from now on please.i don't want my wife to kill me."
I said to her nervously because i don't want jennie to see me with her.

To my  surprised jennie suddenly appear beside me, i feel like i just want to die because of the way she look at me.

" oh hi, so what else do you plan to do with my wife."
jennie said boldly while looking at jezel badly.

"I'm sorry again Lisa, please forgive me."
She said nervously before  she left.

Jennie gave me the killer look that made me even more  scared ,  she got in the car and I followed her.

"not again Lisa . not again   ."
trembling she said and i know that she is stopping herself not the cry in front of me.

I hugged her  but she removed my hug.

"Love I didn't know she was there and she just apologized because my father paid her to ruin our relationship."
I try explained myself to her even though i know that when she's jealous you won't listen .

"Just make it sure because I won't hesitate to cut off your dick for no one else will benefit  it."
She threatens me and i'm not scared about that because i know that she won't cut her happiness.

"I promise you only."
I told her using my baby voice .

"I'm still mad at you that you still talked to that woman, and because of that there's no sex in a month you understand."
she said firmly that made me nervous.