c 42

Lisa's Pov

As I lay down between Liana and jennie, I couldn’t help but cry silently, I can't quite imagine that it's so hard to feel that I'm the reason why my daughter is suffering because of the negative words that she heard about her parents especially me, about my fucking condition.

It's so painful on my part as a parent that she is affected by what other people say in our family

" love ."
Jennie whispered I didn't know she woke up and saw me crying.

"I'm ok go back to sleep."
I whispered to her.

"You want us to talk."
She asked me and I knew I had to release the pain I was feeling so I nodded.

We slowly left the room so that Liana would not wake up.

When we arrived in the living room, Jennie immediately hugged me and there I shed my tears.

"I thought when I would be happy when Liana accepted that we were her parents, but why is it so hard, it's so painful to  see that she was affected by what other people were saying . I know that I am the reason why she  is no longer the liana  that love to show her affection towards us in front of other people , I'm sorry if it also affect the way she treats you because of my stupid condition . "
I cried, she smiled at me  and  i konw that she tried to hold back her tears because  it wouldn't help our situation if we were both emotional.

"love, I know that it's hard and I'm hurting too, it's very painful but we can't do anything, this situation is new to her , and we both know that she's just starting to adjust to the surroundings she has, she just starting to make a new friend and I can see that she is happy, then she suddenly finds out the truth and she hears something negative about us.  so she become like that because she doesn't know how to deal with this kind of things that is new to her, let's just understand that this situation is also difficult for her.  but I know time will come that everything will be ok. "
Jennie explained as she stroked my arm.

I hugged her tightly, she's right the day will come when everything will be ok we just need to be strong for our family .

I woke up feeling better when I felt Liana hug me.

"i love you dada."
she said as she tightened her hug on me, I noticed that jennie was no longer beside me and I knew she was helping the helpers to prepare breakfast.

"you should say good morning first my Love"
I asked her.

"dad is not necessary because waking up with you and mom I know that the morning is good already and I always want to remind you that I love you, I love You,   Mom and my baby sister. and sorry again for what I said yesterday dad"
She said, I kissed her on the forehead.

"I understand and I also want you to know that I love you. You  always remember that ok."
I replied to  her and she smiled at and she kissed me.

While Liyana and I were in the living room, she was pushing me to tell her mom about the overnight and I agreed because she had been so sweet to me since earlier and she promised to be careful and she won't do things that  will upset us . and i know that i can't resist my daughter's charm .

"Love let's allow Liana to spend the night with her classmates."
I nervously said to Jennie.

On the other hand liana is pouting while playing with her finger.

"what's with that face Liana, and why is it your dad is the one who is asking permission to me while you are the one who is  leaving."
She asked Liana as i fix her daughter's hair.

"mom please allow me, promise i won't do something that will upset you and dada."
She said nervously to jennie

Jennie's Pov.

I know that I'm strict when it comes to her from time to time but I realize that she also needs to enjoy her teenage life and I'm afraid that she might rebel if I don't allow her.

"ok . on one condition, you will bring one of our helpers just to make sure that someone will watch over you for me and dada."
I told her and I was surprised when she suddenly hugged me.

"i love you mom, your the best."
She said before she parted our  hug .

And without warning she jumped on lisa and because lisa didn't expect what Liana did they both rocked on the couch.

"you too dada your the best I love you."
She shouted before she ran to the kitchen.

"untie you have to get ready we're leaving tomorrow for overnight at the beach ok be ready at 9 am."
She said to one of our helpers and she run  to her room.

"i love you dada, i love you  mom."
She shouted before she finally closed the door of her room.

I was sitting next to lisa who was still lying on the couch.

"love can you rub my tummy."
I told her and she immediately did what I said.

"your tummy is so big, when you are pregnant with Liana , is this how big also your tummy."
She asked.

"It also big but they say when you have your first baby, your tummy doesn't grow very big. So i thing this is a litlle biger "
I replied to her and She smiled at me before she hugged me.

"What made you decide to allow Liana."
She asked.

"I felt that if I was too strict to her , she might  rebel against us, so i think of giving her freedom from time to time. given that i also want to have sexy in time with you ."
i bluntly said because from the moment Liana found out that we were her real parents, we already  sleep in the same room because she always wants to have family time and we have no choice but to agree to what she wants.

"Love , with the big  tummy of yours , i dont think we still can have sexy time ."
she replied as she continued to rub my baby bump.

"Hey,, that's rude, are you doubting my  ability, even though I'm pregnant, I can still do that. What "
I complain to her she looked at me with a grin.

"I know you can."
she said before she kissed me.
"I love you."
She said .

"I love you more Lisa."