c 2

Lisa's Pov

While I was at the counter I noticed a group of female students whispering as they looked in my direction.

I looked at them and I gave them a smile and I saw That they were giggling.

I shook my head because I knew that they were here every day and if I was just an asshole maybe I would taste  all of them.

But I'm the type of person who can't play  i'm a one woman woman , so if ever that i would have a girlfriend again I'm sure she will be the most lucky woman in the world.

But right now I have to save first because how can I have a girlfriend if i can't even afford to buy  a piece of  flower. that my income was sometimes is not enough for my bills.

So for now, I have to put love aside, I have to revive myself first before I think about those things.

While I was busy with what I was doing, I caught a glimpse of a student and I noticed that for over a week she was always here  she was always  alone.

I could see in her cat -like eyes that she looked so sad and I was worried, I noticed that there weren't many customers so I tried to approach her .

I sat on the chair in front of her and saw that she was surprised, I smiled at her and that my heart melted when she smiled  back at me. don't get me wrong I'm not attracted to her don't be so suspicious readers  she looks so young . I just feel sorry for her because I feel she needs someone to talk to.

"hi."
I greet her.

"hellow"
she greeted me back shyly.

"I notice you're always alone here."
I asked her ,she look at me and give me a shy smile she's so cute she really look like a shy type of person.

"I have no friends here"
She replied sadly.

"you don't have any friend, why"
i asked her because it's impossible that even just one she don't have.

"I'm just new at this  school and I don't know how to make friends, I'm so shy and i feel like no one wants to talk to me"
She replied .

"so you're transferee."
I asked and she just nodded.

" how old are you ."
I asked her.

"twelve years old "
She replied I smiled at her .

"oh so you are a freshman student, What's your name ."

"I'm Liana, but my sister call mi Lian "
she answer shyly, i smile because i remember someone on her name actually they also have the same eyes. 

"hi Lian, nice to meet you, by the way I'm Lisa you can call me Lisa eonni if ​​you want."
i said kindly to her and she look at me with a smile.

"Can I be honest with you."
She asked me , i'm curious about what she was going to say.

" of course, why not ."

" eonni doesn't suit you, i prefer oppa."
She said bluntly, i was surprised  i didn't expect what she said .

"wow, I didn't expect that , why do you think it's more appropriate for you  to call me oppa than eonni."
i asked her, i'm a bit embarrassed because she was the first one who call me oppa.

"because i think your vibe is more on oppa vibes , i don't know that's how i feel, i think it's also because this past few days that i'm hang out here i noticed that mostly of female students are giggling while looking at you."
she said seriously and i feel like she is already  comfortable talking to me.

"You're very observant, you know what you are the first one to call me oppa, but if you really want to call me like that i won't mind. I'm glad to meet you  Lian, i really enjoy talking to you but sad to say that I need to go back to my work."
I told her and get up while smiling

"All right Oppa thank you for your time, i'm happy to meet you i think i will consider you as my first friend here"
She said to me ,  I smiled and nodded at her and I patted her on the head before returning to the counter.

I threw myself on my bed when I arrived at the apartment I was renting, I was out of the cafe at six o'clock and then I went straight to my  students who paid me to teach them  how to become fluent in speaking english.

Sometimes when go home and I'm so tired I just fall asleep without changing my clothes.

While I was scrolling on my phone and I saw the post of my ex girlfriend jezel  and she already had a new partner.

I smirked because I knew she found another victim again,  we are still friends in  facebook so I can still see her posts. .

Who would have thought that my girlfriend since I was in college was just chasing me for my money,. We had been in a relationship for five years I gave her everything she wanted because I love her so much, and at those times I feel like she loves me too because she lets me do everything I want to do to her as if I own her.

But when I had nothing to give to  her  I felt that her treatment to me had changed, and it had come to the point that she break up with me.

I'll admit I almost killed myself when she left , I love her so much she is my first and only girlfriend but i woke up to the fact that she didn't deserve the tears that came out of my eyes, she only used me for her material needs,  it hurts but I forced myself to move on.

In fact, and i realized that what happened to us is just fair give everything she want materially when we were still in a relationship she returned it by giving the pleasure that i want And  every time I want to have sex with her, she doesn't reject me.

And now that I've already  moved on from her , I'm disgusted because I feel like I've been in a relationship with a slut for five years.

So in the next time I have a relationship, I will make sure that she will be the last one because I dont want to experience the pain of moving on again.

But now I have to fix it myself first,  I need a good job and a good place to live unlike this rotten apartment that I can't even afford to pay the rent on time.

Ooooh come on lisa what's going on in your life, i ask myself.