c 41

Jennie's Pov

it's already hard for me  to move because my tummy is already big,   I'm seven months pregnant and we will have another baby girl .

I'm still working for rosie's  family company , Lisa is worried about me because according to her she seems to be the one who is tired when she sees me moving  she feels the weight of my bump , but she can't do anything with my decision. even though I know that Lisa inherited all her father's wealth.

It's not about money  I just really don't want to stay home alone,  especially on weekdays when Liana goes to school.

It's been months since Liana found the truth  and I’m glad she happily accepted it, it’s fun to see how she become more close to her dada.

I sometimes laugh at the reaction of people every time Liana calls us mommy and dada, she was never ashamed that she had two mothers . The only thing I hate is sometimes  she argues whenever she hears something negative about our family.

Knowing that she has two mothers and I gave birth to her at a very  young age so people will wonder about our situation,  if it's only me and Lisa we could just  ignore all of them  but with Liana's stubbornness, she really won't let her family be taken advantage of, so she really gets into fights sometimes.

And I'm worried now because I feel like she's affected by the words she's hearing.

If she was confident to call us mom and dada before, now I feel like she doesn't want other people to know that we are her parents.

And I will admit that I get hurt every time I feel that he is uncomfortable when she is with us,  and i know that Lisa also feel the same way .

I feel  that she is ashamed that we are her parents,  and I understand because I know that it will not be easy for her to handle this kind of problem  now that everyone knows our family situation.

"Ms. Kim, we're already here."
the driver said before he got off to open the car door for me.

Sometimes I'm not comfortable with what's happening  Lisa took too much care of me that She hired 3 helpers so I wouldn't have to bother with housework And she also hired me a personal driver .

And it's not just that, the car she's letting me use is even more expensive than the car of the CEO of the company I'm working with who happens to be Rosie's Father.

And because of that I was always talked to all over the building of the company , even my idiot ex boyfriend told me that I was only chasing Lisa for money .

I would never be affected by what I heard  i know myself better than him,  to the fact that i also have a lot of money i can even buy his soul if i want.

I got out of the car and immediately entered the house. I knew that Liana and Lisa were already here because her car was also outside.

"I said no Liana, you know me . when I know you're safe even if your mommy doesn't want to let you go,  i still let you right  . Just  ask permission to your Mom if she will allow your then we won't have any problem."
I was surprised when I entered the house I heard Lisa's serious voice.

"dada please that's why i'm asking for your help because i know mom won't allow me , i promise dada I won't do something that will upset you and mommy."
she beg her .

"no, I don't want your mom and I to fight about this because I know she won't allow it, you're a girl and you have men with you on that overnight that you're going to. Do you think your mom will allow it."
lisa asked seriously.