Chapter 23

Enjoy reading~

•••

Axel Bryce

"Nga pala, kamusta si Addison hijo? Is she hurt or something?" Nag-aalalang sambit ni mom.

"She will be ok mom, she has a wound on her thigh but is not that deep. Nagamot na naman kanina." Tugon ko
Prente akong nakaupo sa harap ng mesa ni dad, wala na rin ang suot kong helmet at gloves dahil nainitan na ako kanina.

"That's good, I hope what happened to her won't traumatized her." Nag-aalalang sambit ni mom.

I sighed, I hope so.

"What will you do with that guy?" Dad asked after a minute of silence.

My eyes turned dark after hearing that. Thinking that that guy is just here, waiting for whatever I will do to him makes me want to run to him and strangle his neck.

I can't wait to watch him beg for his life ahaha, as if I will spare his life after everything that he done.

I'm just waiting for the victims' family's decision on what will I do to him, actually I don't need that 'cause he fcking touched my baby and I can just end his fcking useless life.

"His dad is Benedict Uy, a kind and considerate man to his family and his employees. He's a devoted husband and father, have a clean slate, no criminal records or whatnots. He's just a simple hardworking businessman, unfortunately he has a son who did a lot of wrongdoings and using drugs while commiting those crimes." Mom said while her eyes are on the folder she's holding, the one that Gold gave.

"At syempre dahil mahal niya ang anak niya at ayaw makulong, he fcking paid all the victims' family to shut their mouth. A typical rich parents saving their fcking children's ass from going to jail." Dad said sarcastically

"He also don't want to have a bad reputation in the business world because of his assh*le of a son." Sambit ko na kinatango ni dad.

"His mom, Razel Lopez-Uy is a famous fundraiser of different child orphanages. And base on this report, she doesn't know what her son did to those helpless kids. What would she feel if she will find out that her son abused and raped kids? Yung nagpapakahirap siyang tulungan ang mga batang nasa ampunan, pero yung adik niyang anak eh kabaliktaran ang ginagawa." Napapailing na sabi ni mom.

I clenched my jaw and fists remembering all those helpless kids' face while that fcker doing that what he think is fcking pleasurable.

"Three out of the 10 kids he abused and raped dies while he doing it. Ranges to 5 to 12 years old. All are in the same public school near Trinity University where he attends his first year in college" may nilapag si mom na mga printed picture sa mesa.
"These are from the cctv of all the establishments and cars that are nearby whenever he's waiting for his victims there."

Isa-isa kong tinignan ang mga larawan, at may napansin ako sakanya. He's wearing a hoodie and a cap but that didn't cover his malicious and dangerous smile plastered in his face like a fcking lunatic. He was fcking drugged while waiting for those kids.

"How the fck did he get those kids from there when there's a lot of cctv around?!" I asked
"And how come their parents are not there waiting for them?" Dugtong ko

"He planned everything Axel, from deceiving the parents to getting their kids." Sagot ni dad
Kumunot ang nuo ko

"How-" I trailed off when mom place another pieces of printed pictures on the table.

"What the!!"

Marahas kong binuksan ang bakal na pintuan kung saan naroroon ang pakay ko.