<3 Intro

!!!

!!!

Hi babies! Its my first time writing a story so expect some wrong grammars, kinda cringy scenes heheheh but anyways... THIS is a Bangpink ff (mostly taennie) so if your not a shipper then get out we don't need your opinion and don't spread hate here.

- Author

< February 14, 1995 3

Walking in high heels, Red lipstick, Tight black dress and there she is the queen of the night miss Jennie Kim. "Hey Taehyung, stop drooling over her!" Kim Namjoon my friend laughed. "Yah Namjoon hyung, i wasn't drooling over her okay? i-i was just looking" Shit did I just stuttered? "Did Taehyung-ah just stuttered?" We both laughed. 

How can I even explain Jennie Kim and Where do I even start? 

"Jennie Kim is the hottest bitch to exist!"

"Jennie Kim is the girl of my dreams"

"Jennie Kim once slapped me and it was AMAZING"

"Jennie Kim is so fine!" 

"Jennie and her friends are super cool!"

Ah yeah speaking of her friends, You see that blonde doll? Her name is Lisa. She's kinda bitchy sometimes but what can we expect? Aside from Lisa, there's Jisoo, a stunning young lady. She's like the mom of the group you know? Finally, there's Chaeyoung. In comparison to Jennie, Lisa and Jisoo, she is the friendliest of the three and the most approachable.

  !!!

How was the beggining? Actually it wasn't even the beggining its just a prologue HAHAHA. Thats just a sneakpeek btw. Theres more exciting stuffs to see and to read so keep reading! this is so short IMAOOO but yea have a nice day!