(One-Shot) We Will Meet Again ❤ [Joker x Spade]

(No one's POV)

After 14 years of living together as a family, training and studying together, King finally graduated from being Silver Heart's apprentice to become a fully-fledge phantom thief. But what he didn't know was what would happen to them after his departure to finally achieve his dream before the other two of his friends.

(Jack's/Joker's POV)

I can't believe he managed to graduate and become a phantom thief before me. After 14 years of us learning and training together... I never knew the day would come so soon... I should be happy for him, or maybe I should be working harder so I could graduate and catch up with him sooner, but... I can't, I just feel miserable inside. Everything felt different- no... strange without him...

I missed him.

I know that we always fought, we would always have fun teasing each other, cause trouble for each other and all that but even if we did, we still had the good moments and memories with each other as well.

He would always help teach me and Queen until we understood our lessons or homework when we didn't understand it, he would always help me whenever I'm in trouble and when one of us are feeling sad, or maybe remembered about our parents, we would always talk to each other for support. I know I would never admit it to him or even anyone else in this matter, but... it's just the feeling where we've been together for so long, and now... he has to go.

But I know that we will meet again in the future. I'm sure we will. Right? Why do I think this way? because... I loved him and I still do even if we are apart.

I was deep in my thoughts as I made my way into his room to see what he'd left there, but nothing that reminds me... of him were there. The only things I saw were some books laying everywhere on the ground, his bed, and his study desk with the all properties still there.

I felt my tears start welling up in my eyes as I looked into the room where he'd stayed in with us for the last 14 years together. I quickly went out and ran towards my room closing and locking the door behind me before I began sobbing on my bed for who knows how long.

[Time Skip]

(Queen's POV)

It's been well over a week since we last saw King leave after his graduation. Now... Jack's gonna leave. He's about to graduate and I'm about to be the last one remaining as Grandpa's apprentice. But I'm not about to lose to those two, hopefully I get to graduate sooner so I could become one of the best phantom thieves and beat those two!

But... Jack has been acting off lately since King's departure, he's been more silent and ate more less than usual. I hope he's okay, he does know that we will meet each other in the near future again, doesn't he...?

(Silver Heart's POV)

Welp *sighs* two of my apprentices have graduated and are now fulfilling their dream in becoming one of the best phantom thieves. And maybe... just maybe they would encounter each other during one of their many heists that are soon to come... because I know that love has no limits. Especially on those two.

-End-

Akiko: Took me so long to publish this- I was scared...