(One Shot) Only the best for you [Spade Angst; Joker x Spade at the end]

A/n : Basically if Spade had Asian parents I guess... 

I only ever see Joker angst- I'd like to torcher other characters too ;-; so yes. Spade angst.

I see too much Joker angst here T-T

Btw- don't mind if this is a little cringe- it was pre-written since last year and I just edited some parts-

°•°------------------•••------------------°•°

"King! You should be practicing on the piano now!! If not practicing maybe at least studying your lessons to get higher grades. This is for your future! I only want the best for your future. You know that in the future, everything will be different! If you can't get a job, you would most likely be an outcast, technology has improved! If you have different talents, like maybe become a piano teacher, you will have a higher chance to get a high paying job!! You know... in the future you would thank me for what I've done for you... you wouldn't understand now, but in the future you would" he heard his father scold him for the 5th time that week.

He was getting tired of being scolded like that every single year, every week, and almost every day. All they say are the same things over and over again. 'Why can't they understand... I want to be something else... not a piano teacher nor a pianist... why can't they understand what I want.... Why is it always what they want...?' he thought to himself. 'All their excuses are always the same... I only want the best for your future... true, they might know what's best... but can't I at least try to be what I want first...?'

°•°------------------•••------------------°•°

(Spade/King's POV)

They say the same things over and over. They can't even let me try to be what I want. I've tried writing and sent some of the chapters I've written to my best friend..., Jack... he's read through them and said that the story was amazing and that I should keep going... but once I told my father about it... he instead just responded with 'Oh? Well... that's good, you could be a writer... but I think it's better for you to be a pianist'

Why does he force everything he wants on me? Why must he pressure me with... everything...? All my mother does is just agree with him... she doesn't even try to tell him that I am able to at least try what I want to be. She just pretends not to listen to father's scolding and continues doing what she was doing. Whenever I would have a fight with my 'amazing' private piano course teacher, she would call father and he would begin scolding me and say all does repeated words over and over again, even if my private teacher is horrible, he doesn't care to change her with different one. All she does is compare me with the other students she teaches. 'Oh! this student actually learns faster, this one can do this, this one always listens, this one practice's every day, why can't you be like them?' I wonder why? Maybe it's because everyone is different, no one is the same! I can't be like them! Why can't she stop comparing me with the others??

My cousins don't even help. All they do is bully me... especially... Dump. Whenever our family comes to visit, all he does is just make me his servant, he would bully me all the time. The others would tease me... but... sometimes... I don't even know if their teasing turns into bullying. I just... let them do what they want to me... I don't understand anything anymore... sometimes... I question my own existence.

'Am I even needed in this world? Do I even need to exist? What's the use of my existence? Why am I here if I'm only being used for my 'perfect' future? Why am I here if I'm just a mere toy, to display entertainment to others...?' I would always get close to having mental break downs before I push it off... and stay quiet on my bed... re-thinking everything... like... my life. I would... cry... from time to time... maybe cry myself to sleep... it doesn't make a difference... but it helps sometimes. I would sometimes... have suicidal thoughts from time to time... It's getting so... annoying... So... irritating... I've tried telling them what I want... but all they do is push it off and then change it to 'Oh you can be so much better as a pianist, or even a doctor.' All they say are these same words over and over. 'Everything will be fine, your fine, I know what's best for your future, you would thank me in the future' I'm fine...[?] I'll be fine...[?] Right...?