(One-shot) A night at together changed everything [Joker x Spade, Fluff ]

A little note before we begin:
Ehem, a little bit of a fuck with? Cuz I was so damn bored I made this- deep apologies if this turned out very bad- you may continue...

[No one's POV]
It was a winter's night as a cold gust of wind breezed past his face. He was strolling around the once busy streets of Japan at day, to scout out a place that he'll be able to send an advance notice to.

"Out and about again Spade?" Asked a certain silver-haired teen as he approached the latter. "Didn't know you'd be interested in taking a walk out here Joker.." responded the blue-haired teen, the corners of his lips slightly moving upwards, forming a slight smirk across his beautiful face.

"Oh shut up" muttered the silver-haired softly, "Let's just say.. I needed a break from planning out my next heist" he continued. "Sure... I was just out on a stroll... nothing much really, just planning where to send my next advance notice to" Spade responded with a blank expression.

'Seriously, sometimes I don't even know what he's thinking... he's so... unpredictable. It's alluring...' thought Joker with a slight smile. "Care to take stroll together for a while?" suggested Joker as he looked around towards his surroundings to perhaps find a place for the two to hangout at. "I'd love to" responded Spade with a soft smile.

The two teenagers walked around aimlessly within the bright lit streets of Kyoto Japan, talking about various things at times joking around with one another.

"So... how're things going for you lately...?" Joker asked as he gazed up into the moonlit sky. "Well nothing much, perhaps a bit of stealing things, writing new novels, going against rivals, the usual stuff I do... ...how about you?"

"Similar to you I guess... nothing much has been happening lately... ever since yawning jerk left, there hasn't been anything exciting lately... it's became a bit boring..." Joker said as he turned his gaze towards the latter. "I guess you're right... lately all we've all been busy with our heists and daily life to be able to set a challenge with each other" Spade said returning the other's gaze.

They gazed within each other's dark mysterious eyes for a moment before quickly turning away to gaze upon the scenery surrounding them.

"So... thought about anything interesting we could do for a while?" Joker said as he regained his composure with a quick cough. "Well I heard that they'd opened a new carnival near by, that you'd might want to check out" Spade said as he began leading the way toward the new carnival without awaiting an answer from the other.

°•~--------☆♡☆--------~•°

Once at the carnival, it seemed to still have quite a bunch of people, a majority being teenagers hanging out and having fun with one another. The two thieves decided to go on some rides together and have fun for a while.

"Shit"

"Watch your mouth"

"Not like you don't swear often, Spade"

"Oh shut the bloody hell up"

They were stuck at a game where you must pop three balloons in order to win a prize. Joker, wasn't able to pop all three but managed to pop at least two balloons. "Just let me do it myself" Spade said with a frustrated sigh. "No- Spade, just a little bit more, I want to be able to get this plush for you"

"...Joker that is sweet of you, but I am very much capable of getting a plush by myself" complained Spade as the two began quarreling over who gets to shoot next.