(One Shot) The Blinding Love of Another... [Joker x Spade Story of Angst]

A fanfiction made with characters from my favourite anime(s); Mysterious Kaitou Joker, Magic Kaito 1412, and Detective Conan Case Closed. (Sorta late Valentines, Happy Valentines to all!! ^^)

(No one's POV)

.

.

.

"Congratulations everyone for passing the eighth grade!! You all did amazingly in this year, and we hope you all will give your bests next year in the ninth grade, it sure is going to be a tough one next year." Announced their homeroom teacher.

"Oh my god we actually did it!" said a girl with pink hair.

"I know right?!" said another with blonde coloured hair.

"The teachers got us good with that prank, lord I was petrified!!" said a silver headed boy.

"I was about to cry because of how scary it was" said a purple-headed boy.

"Yes, it was most definitely awful, I almost thought I was the one who failed even though I have decent scores" said another with cyan coloured hair.

"Well, glad we all made it, together!" said another with blue coloured hair.

"Alright now everyone together!! To a great year and for the best to the next!!"

"TO 8G!! YAY!!"

.

.

.

As summer break was coming to an end, the students have all been fussing about the new class arrangements. Who is in what class, how do you think you'll do this year, are you planning to move schools next year, all those questions, fuss, and excitement altogether.

It had been a great few months in the eighth grade after two whole years of quarantine and two years since the virus outbreak. The virus had died down a bit which is why schools had been re-opening around the world, getting ready to teach students onsite in school after two years of online school. It had gone all too well in the last month of the eight grade for the students.

After seeing their list of names and classes, Jack, had noticed that his friends in his class this year, 9E had only a few of his friends from the last year in the eighth grade.

.

.

.

The first day back to school had arrived. A certain blue headed teen quickly got ready and got to school. He entered the unfamiliar classroom and chose a place to sit down, beside him was a friend he had been in a class with in the seventh grade, Dump, otherwise known as D.

"Hello King, it's a pleasure meeting you in person rather than from a screen" greeted D. "Hi Dump, the pleasure's mine thank you" said the blue headed teen.

After a few minutes that felt like a whole hour, the class had finally started. It began with introductions from the teachers and then on with the students. They had various topics discussed quickly and finished a few discussions about the rules and how they are going to learn the following school year. While on his laptop, filling in his worksheet about his year resolution, King received a notification from his discord. He knew he shouldn't have the specific application on running during school since the teachers would punish him, but he never really gave it a second thought since he always had it opened anyways. He moved his cursor and hovered over the application before opening it to see a message from his dear friend. 'Jack' he thought after reading the familiar username.