- 03 ; 🎄-

a/n: this is a very heavy reference to the song "heather", so it's VERY short

TW: yelling

KOMAHINA

——————————————————————
Nagito POV:

I still remember, the 3rd of December, me in his sweater. Hajime gave me his sweater, he said it looked better on me than it did him. Only if he knew, how much I liked him, but I watched his eyes as she walks by, what a sight for sore eyes. 'brighter than the blue sky' he used to tell me. We all knew he had it for Chiaki. She's got him mesmerized, while I cry.

Why would he ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty. He gave her his sweater, 'it's just polyester' I told myself, but he liked her better.

I wish I were Chiaki.

I watch as they entered the dinning hall, she stands with him, holding his hand. He put his arm 'round her shoulder, now i'm getting colder, but how could I hate her? She's such an angel, but then again, kinda wish she were dead as she walks by. What a sight for my sore eyes, 'brighter than the blue sky'. She's got him mesmerized, while I die.

Why did he ever kiss me!? I'm not even half as pretty! He gave her his sweater, 'it's just polyester' but he likes her better.

I wish I were Chiaki.

...

WHY DID HE EVER KISS ME!? I'M NOT EVEN HALF AS PRETTY! HE GAVE HER HIS SWEATER, 'ITS JUST POLYESTER' BUT HE LIKES HER BETTER.

I wish I were Chiaki.