- 07 ; 🌙 -

A/N: this is an AU where the classmates are wondering how Chihiro, Taka, Makoto, Leon, Yasuhiro and Mondo became friends. They are in high school now, but they are like 13 in the snowball fight.

Sorry this was kinda short, I wasn't really sure how to add more.

SHIPS:
- Kiyotaka x Mondo
- Yasuhiro x Leon
- Makoto x Togami

———————————————————

Everyone was questioning the odd friend group on how they met.
"How did you guys even meet!? It's such an odd pairing!" Aoi yelled out in slight laughter. The six looked at eachother then back to Aoi, as they all took turns explaining how they met.

———————————————————————

RINGGGG RINGGGG RINGGGGG

The bell screeched out, alerting the students it was lunch time. Everyone quickly jumped out of their chairs and ran to their lockers to put on their outside shoes. They snow had been deeper than they've ever seen in their life, so they were really excited.

"DUDE! We should have a snow ball fight!" Leon yelled out happily, while pulling his bright red snow boots on.

"FUCK YEA!" Mondo yelled back, running over to tell Yasuhiro the plan. Once he did, the two boys returned to Leon. They went outside together, to see Kiyotaka making snow angels with Chiriro. Mondo had a crush on Kiyotaka, everyone could tell. Well, besides Kiyotaka himself. Mondo just stared at the two in awe, Kiyotaka looked so beautiful with snow in his hair, as his eyes looked like they were glowing in the sun.

"Bsst, Mondo, you should ask your boyyyfriendddd to join us!" Leon teased, making Mondo turn a bright ruby red.

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" He yelled back, flustered and angry. Leon just loved to tease Mondo about his crush, but Mondo couldn't say much about it since he teased Leon for liking Yasuhiro.

"Sureeee he's not. Whatever! Just ask him bro!" Yasuhiro said, as he butted into the conversation.

"Fineeee." Mondo groaned, walking over to Kiyotaka and Chiriro. "Hey, Ishimaru and uh.."

"You can call me Chihiro! I don't really care for last names." the smaller boy smiled. Mondo nodded and continued what he was saying.

"Ishimaru and Chiriro, wanna erm.. join me and my friends? We're gonna have a snow ball fight!" Mondo grinned with glee, waiting for their answer. Kiyotaka looked hesitant, since Mondo was pretty scary, plus, it was against the rules to have snow ball fights.

"Sure!" Chiriro smiled, before Kiyotaka could reply. The two of them got up and joined the three others. They realized a problem. There was five of them. Since it was an uneven amount, they needed one more person. They invited Makoto who was quick to accept and join. He had just been playing with Togami, so Togami just walked over to watch them play. He said he was too "fancy to play such a childish game". They made the teams now that they had six players.

Mondo, Leon & Yasuhiro
vs
Kiyotaka, Chiriro & Makoto

They all built their forts and got balls ready. Mondo was making a bunch of snow balls, while Leon and Yasuhiro built a wall.

———————————————————————

Once everyone was ready, they started the butral battle. Mondo had a snow ball smack him straight in the nose, making him look like Rudolph due to the cold. Kiyotaka giggled a little which made his heart melt. Leon being a baseball player, was the one who threw the balls. He hit Kiyotaka, Chiriro and Makoto all back to back. They kept battling to the death (not really but it felt like it) until the bell rang. They all groaned and stopped the fight.

"That was really fun! Thank you for inviting us!" Kiyotaka smiled brightly, putting a hand on Chirios shoulder.

"Of course bro, we should do this again next break!" Yasuhiro smiled, and the rest nodded.

———————————————————————

"And we did in fact play again next break, and the next day, and the next day after that. We basically started to out every day and every class we had!" Kiyotaka smiled brightly, "I'm surprised I didn't know Mondo liked me since Middle school if i'm being honest. I was even shocked when he confessed to me last year!" He teased, making Mondo soff jokly.

"Awww Togami was friends with Makoto back then tooooo~" Aoi teased, as Togami just rolled his eyes.

"Actually, we were faked married Aoi. Togami called me his wife and-" Makoto tried to say, but Togami was quick to cover up his mouth with his hand, making everyone laugh.