- 05 ; 🎄-

A/N: this is kinda part 2 to 02. Also Kazuichi is 5'8, Fuyuhiko is 5'4 now because they are older.

Ships:
Kuzusoda (main)
Ibuki x Mikan (impiled)
Twogami x Ryota (2nd main)
Nagito x Hajime (3rd main)

——————————————————————
Fuyuhiko POV:

I almost forgot what Ibuki had planned today, but I remembered unfortunately. I didn't want to go, but Kazuichi was basically forcing me. Suddenly, I heard a knock at my door. Speak of the devil. I knew it was Kazuichi here to pick me up, since I didn't want to drive there. I quickly got off of my couch and went to the front door. I went on my toes to look threw the peephole just to make sure it's him, and it was. I opened the door and was greeted with a big hug.

"Are you excited for the party!?" He asked after pulling away from the hug.

I lied and replied with, "Yea." I didn't want to make him feel bad for bringing me, so I just acted like I wanted to go. I want him to enjoy himself anyways. He smiled and stepped back so I could leave my apartment. I quickly locked the door and we left for his car.

——————————————————————

Once we got to the party we noticed everyone was in a circle and talking. While Christmas music played in the back. "Ah! Soda and Hiko finally got here! Come sit down guys we're playing a game!" Ibuki smiled widely. Kazuichi and I took off our coats and boats before sitting down in the circle with everyone else.

"Ibuki will explain what we're playing! Basically, it's Truth or dare but Christmas themed. If Ibuki was to give someone a truth, she would say something like 'What's your favorite Christmas movie?' does that make sense?" Ibuki asked us.

I nodded and Kazuichi said "Yup!"

"Ok great! Ibuki will start... Nagito truth or dare?" Ibuki questioned him.

"Hm.. truth?" He sounded unsure of his answer but stuck with it.

"Ok! Ibuki wants to know, what did you and your parents do for Christmas when you were younger!" I tried to not laugh at the question, she doesn't know his parents died. He just sat there not knowing what to say.

"Uh Ibuki, his parents died when he was 7-" Kazuichi finally spoke up, breaking the awkward silence.

"OH GOSH! IBUKI IS SO SORRY!" She yelled back.

Nagito just laughed it off and said "It's alright. We used to bake sugar cookies for 'Santa' on Christmas eve. Oh yea! I need to ask someone... Soda! Truth or dare?"

"Uhhh Dare!" He replied, grinning.

"Ok... I dare you to.. kiss someone under the mistletoe." The color drained from my face, no one besides Peko knew we were dating. Was he gonna kiss me and out himself, or was he gonna kiss a girl?

"And don't pick Sonia because she will puke if she kisses you!" Hiyoko laughed.

"Too bad I don't like women. Fuyuhiko care to help me complete my dare?" He asked smoothly. I sat there in shock for a couple seconds before nervously standing up. Most people either looked confused or shocked, but we went to the mistletoe. Once we were underneath it, he bent down to my height and gave me a quick kiss. I felt my face heat up slightly but we went back to the group.

"Ok, there I did it. Uh... Ryota! Truth or dare?" Kazuichi asked him.

"Oh uh.. d-dare?" He anxiously and quickly answered.

Kazuichi had a shit eating grin as he replied, "I dare you to confess to your crush by texting them a Christmas song lyrics about love!" Ryota hesitated before nervously pulled out his phone and started to text.

*Ding* someone in the groups phone just went off.

"Who's phone was that?" Teruteru asked us. We all pulled out our phones one by one saying "not me," Until we got to Twogami. They didn't say anything and was just sitting there with a dust of blush on their face. We all realized that they got the text.

"Ryota likes Twogami!?" Mahiru yelled out in shock. Ryota slowly nodded and looked away embarrassed. Before Twogami could say anything Ryota took his turn asking someone.

"F-Fuyuhiko, truth or dare?" he asked me.

"Truth." I muttered.

"Ok.. uh... what's you're favorite Holiday themed thing to do?" he questioned.

"I don't really know.. I like to make cookies with Kazuichi?" I said, not even realizing that I just told everyone that I like doing it with Kazuichi.

"Ooooo!"

"Shut up Teruteru," I mumbled. "Anyways.. erm.. Hajime! Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Ok, I dare you to sing 'All I want for Christmas is you' but when it's the 'you' part of you have to point to your crush." He sighed but googled the lyrics on his phone, and started to sing.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need," He half sang, half spoke. "I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree. I just want you for my own. More than you could ever know, make my wish come trueeee... all I want for Christmas is..." He kept singing, but before continuing he pointed at Komaeda, "youuu~🎵." He finished his great show, while Komaeda was just blushing bright red. I half expected him to point to Chiaki.

"YOU LIKE KOMAEDA!?" Kazuichi suddenly yelled out in shock, breaking the silence.

——————————————————————
(hehe leaving you on a hanger)

We kept playing until it was almost dinner. "Ibuki will order us in dinner! Mikan and her already made dessert yesterday so we can have that after." She smiled, we all nodded or said something along the lines of "ok". She turned off the Christmas music and started to call someone, but left the room quickly after. This left all of us to talk.

"So, Twogami do you like Ryota~?" Kazuichi teased. They just rolled their eyes annoyed by Kazuichi, and Ryota was looking at the ground. I whispered to him to leave them alone and he did surprisingly. After a couple minutes we saw Twogami mutter something to Ryota and they both got up and went to another room, I'm guessing to talk about the crush thing.

——————————————————————

Sorry this one was also kinda short but i'm going to leave it on a nice note here <3