- 06 ; ☃️ -

Ships:
Kokichi x Shuichi
Keebo x Rantaro
Kaede x Miu

A/N: this is short sorrh :,)

———————————————————————
Kokichi POV:

Today was an "Ugly Sweater day" for our class. I was going to just put a picture of Miu on mine, but Akamatsu would kill me. So instead, I just taped a small mirror onto it. I chuckled slightly to myself as I left for the dinning hall in the Ultimate Collage. When I got there, Rantaro stared at my sweater with a disappointed look. It was hilarious! His had a photo of me.
"*gasp* HOW RUDE OF YOU RANTARO!" I fake sobbed, making him look at me with annoyance. I could tell he was tying to not laugh though.

We all decided to look at each others sweaters and just talk for a while. "Hey Shuichi!" I grinned while looking at his sweater. He had one of those classic 'funny' ones.

"Hey! Ouma!"
———————————————————————

After we all got a good look at everyone's ugly sweaters, we held a voting contest.

2 votes for Shuichi

4 votes for Rantaro

1 vote for Miu

3 votes for Kaede

2 votes for Tsumugi

Anddddd 6 votes for me!

"Why did Kokichi win!? All his was, was insulting everyone!" Kaito asked baffled.

"Because it's funny!" I laughed back, making Maki and him roll their eyes.

"It's far from funny." Keebo groaned.

"Shut it Keeboy! You're a robot you don't understand comedy!" I protested.

"I may not understand comedy perfectly but I can understand most human feelings." he declared angrily.

"Well I know that, you're constantly screaming Rantaros name at 3am!" I teased, Rantaro and Keebo just looked at me like 'did you really just say that?' and everyone else stared at them. I on the other hand, had a shit eating grin placed on my face.

"Not denying it? HAHAHAHA RANTARO HAD SEX WITH KEEBO!?" Miu and I laughed hysterically, so hard I had to put a hand on the wall just to brace myself.

"We did not!" Keebo protested.

"Sure you didn't." I said with a dramatic eye roll.

"You're one to talk Kokichi, I can hear 'ah Shu~' coming from you late at night to." Rantaro laughed back.

"Gasp! How dare you listen in to what i'm saying!? So rude of you!" I declared dramatically. I knew he was pulling that out of his ass, because i've never done anything with Shuichi, but it was still funny. Miu started to laugh even harder and a smirk grew on my face. "At least I don't do what you do! I hear you giving dirty talk! I'll be trying to sleep and then you start saying shit like 'Ah you look so hot blushing~' from the other room! Some of us like to sleep Rantaro." I teased him, he just rolled his eyes since we both know it wasn't true. Two can play at that game Amami.

"At least i'm not a bottom!" Rantaro laughed, I rolled my eyes and said;

"Says you! You're constantly moaning out Keebos name, telling him to go faster!"

"H-how about we just erm.. change the subject?" Shuichi asked nervously, he was so quiet I almost forgot he was here!

"Sure Shu~!" I wanted to tease him and add a little comedy to the conversation. He flushed bright red and Rantaro started to join the laughing fit Miu was having. We all kept talking about nonsense until we all had to go do other things.

I'm glad to have them as a friend group.