The change

I awoke after what had seemed to be a couple hours. Oren was no where to be found. I went to check the pond for the liquid but all I seen was my reflection. It startled me at first but all the hair on my head was as white as snow with a sorta silver tint to it. Everything else was the same, or at least I thought.

I slowly walked towards the entrance of the cave when I heard a loud noise and noticed the huge shadow below my feet. I look up to see the exact same bats that attacked me the The time. I duck in fear assuming the same fate as the last. But to my surprise they just stayed there flapping their wings starring at me. I try to shoo them off and it mostly succeeded . All except two were gone, I thought "whatever, good enough " and started walking.

The two followed as I left . I made my way back home because I knew my mom was worried we haven't came back or at least I haven't, assuming Oren was already back home. When I reached the door it was already open so I walked in cautiously. I halted terrified at what I was seeing. It was my mother, she lied there on the floor with a pool of blood surrounding her. She was dead...and I had the feeling the person who did it was still around.

I hear the sound of stairs creaking behind me . I turn around thinking it's Oren but it wasn't it was the killer. The same person as the one I saw earlier in the cave. She pulled out a gun and aimed at my head. She shot and before I could close my eyes to flinch the two bats who followed me flew in front of me and straight into my hands . I hear the sound of a bullet hitting metal and I open my eyes to see that the bats have turned into blades and deflected the bullet .

She is as shocked as I am but I get out of it first and strike her with the daggers and she falls. She struggles to stay alive until death gets the best of her and she dies. I run upstairs to my mother's room and found one of her necklaces put it on then looked in the closet and found one of dad's old hooded trench jacket type thing and took that too. Then I ran I ran like I never ran before and left that terrible place. I was scared, afraid of what happened, of what I've become....