Things get weird

Our two teams regroup as we walk back to our dorms.

I'm the last one from our team to make it to the door. But right as I'm about to enter I get stopped by Kira.

"Hey... Nero". She says.

"Yeah?" I say.

She just walks up to me and hugs me. Putting her chest on mine, pulls me in close and whispers " Is it working?"

"Is what working?" I say, slowly pushing her off me.

"Did you get pleasure from that?"she says.

"What do you me-...WAIT WHAT?!?, I didn't enjoy it the way you think". I say, now a little uncomfortable.

"You sure?, cause the bulge in your pants kinda says something else". She says with a perverted smile.

I look down at my pants and realise what the bulge is.

"You mean my bat?" I say laughing and pulling Rei out of my pocket.

"Oh guess I gotta try something else" she says with a smile.

But before she gets to do anything else I run into the dorm and shut and lock the door in her face. I sit down sweating and panting. Macario asks " what happened" I say "you don't want to know". He shrugs it off and continues doing whatever it was that he was doing.

I walk into my room and fall asleep. Hours later I get woken up by Kuri wearing a chef outfit. I look at her confused. She just says "it's time for dinner".

"WAIT I MISSED LUNCH?!?" I say

"Yup, but don't worry Macario ate yours for you". She says with a smile.

"Hey, why didn't you just wake me up?"

"Because you looked so cute while you were asleep. WAIT DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD?!? I MEAN YOU... Uh forget about what I just said". She says blushing and embarrassed.

(Sighs) "let's just eat" she says.

We go to the kitchen table and Macario's plate is already clear and he's sleeping on the couch in a dog position.

"Well I guess it's just us and Sachi". I say awkwardly.

We're all at the table eating in silence.

"I can't help but notice how awkward this is, am I interrupting something?" Sachi says eyeing us both.

We both look at each other then simultaneously say "CAN I BE EXCUSED?!?" Then go to our rooms and go to sleep.

   A week passes and basically the same thing has happened everyday,well except for the fact that we actually had classes. The classes consist of learning more about our abilities and how to use them more efficiently. There were also some tests here and there but it's pretty cool.

But today's when the real fun happens. We go on our first mission.

-EACH TEAM REPORT TO YOUR OVERSEER FOR MISSION BRIEFING- they say over the loudspeaker.

"Guess it's time" I say to Kuri and Macario.