The Spark

I was born with my twin brother 'Oren' , yeah Oren it's Nero backwards . My mom thought it would be cute but Oren and I hate it. We never even met our father, and our mother never talked much about him. But she did tell us he was special and that "he passed that specialness down to us." We never really knew what she meant by that.

Well until that dreadful day happend. The day when they took my mother's life. Oren and I were in the woods while our mother was in the house cooking. We found this weird tree in front of a wierder cave . I said to Oren, "lets go in , if you're not too scared". ( I was always braver than him). To my surprise he said "Alright lets go! ".

We went in standing back to back . He steped on the tail of a serpent and it bit him on his ankle. He screamed in agony. I yelled at him to shut it before we attract any other unwanted attention. But like always he didnt listen and kept crying out . I seen a strange lighting from further down in the cave .(I knew there was something weird about this cave). I thought to myself. Ugh i can't think over the obnoxious sound of Oren's wailing. I left Oren there, and went down to check it out.

I seen this strange 'person'

pouring some type of thick liquid into the pond at the end of the cave ."Hey!" I yelled at the 'being' . "What are you doing?" It just looked at me as if it were trying read me. Suddenly it screamed like a banshee causing about a million bats to fly directly at me.I tried to wave them off, but they just kept coming. Until i passed out......