King, Queen, Jack, and Ace

I'm at the final boss battle I take out a giant hammer for the fight. I walk in to the room to see a giant monster awaiting me. The battle begins. It charges at me with all its force. I back step and swing the hammer like a gulf club and 'WAPOW' the beast goes flying. I won. A fairy starts flying towards me to hand me my prize,but as it gets closer I realize it looks familiar. Once it reaches me I see 7's face and says "wake up dummy ".

I wake up instantly to see her face in real life right in front of me.

"What do you want? And how do you keep getting in my house ?" I said tiredly

"Okay first of all this is not a house".

I almost took offense but she was right.

"Also it's your first day at school and you have to get there in uhhh... five minutes or you're gonna be late".

"WHY'D YOU WAKE ME UP SO LATE , DO YOU REALLY THINK I CAN POSSIBLY GET THERE THAT QUICK? I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE THE PLACE IS!!!!!".

"Oh, well you better hurry".

Wait where are you going? You're not taking me?

"Work, and you should be lucky I even woke you up".

She leaves as I rush to get ready then head out without any idea where I was going. "Dex, Rei ?" I call to the two sleeping bats in my hood. They wake up and in my head I hear their voices asking what's wrong.

Author's note: Dex and Rei are Nero's bats Dex being the boy and Rei the girl. They can communicate with Nero via brain wave links, meaning they share the same thoughts.
----------------------------------------------

"By any chance do you guys know how to get to Ace academy ?"

"No Idea what that is". They say simultaneously.

"That's what I thought...ugh".

I eventually find a giant building with blue A with a line coming out of the bottom that kinda made it look like a arrow pointing up. I think to myself that this has to be it.

I enter without hesitation to walk into a huge auditorium with people filling the seats. I look around, there is someone on the stage. Crap did I just interrupt a speech? I hear the indistinct chatter of the crowd as everyone is looking at me.

The man on the stage starts to speak.

"Ah Nero you've finally arrived after an hour".

"Sorry I w--"

"No worries it's only the first day and we haven't gotten into anything yet". He cut me off

"Why don't you take a seat".

I take a random seat next to two girls who look oddly familiar. I doze off as the man starts his speech up again.

Assuming near the end of the speech I wake up just to see the two girls from earlier starring at me. I get startled at first but then asked " what are you doing ".

They don't answer, but one says "are you the real deal?"

"Real deal?" I ask

"The real Nero that we knew when we were kids "

(I finally realize who these people are and let out a gasp) Wait Kira and Crimson?

"Ha he does remember ". Crimson says

"Hey Ner- Kira got cut off

ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS, WE WILL COMMENCE THE ASSIGNING OF DORMS AND OVERSEERS. EVERYONE STAY SEATED UNTIL YOUR NAME IS CALLED.

The director's voice boomed out the microphone. "Ugh why is he so loud?"

FIRST UP , MACARIO , KURI, AND NERO.

I get up surprised that I was in the same dorm as Kuri. When I get up to the stage I realize I'm standing with the same two people I did that mission with.

"So that's his name" I think to myself.

THEIR OVERSEER IS SACHI .

Then I see some young lady come onto the stage and ask us to follow her to our dorm. We follow. on the way I happen to hear the names the director calls.

NEXT UP KIRA, CRIMSON, AND JAX.

That's all I get to hear before I'm out of earshot.

I wonder who Jax is. I think to myself.

"Okay guys we've made it to our dorm pick your rooms".

We do. I picked one that a big window with the view of the city.

"Nice choice lemme give you guys the tour and rules then we can introduce ourselves to each other ". Sachi said.

She gave us the tour of the dorm and the rules.

"Finally now let's introduced ourselves, I'll start I'm Sachi and I will be watching over you guys".

"Um... I guess I'll go next, I'm Kuri and I'm 13".

"I'm next, my name is Nero and I'm 14".

"Ugh I have to go now, my name is Macario I'm 16".

"Well now that we know everyone you guys can do whatever for the rest of the day". Sachi said.