The healing (edited)

Helga Hufflepuff was having a good day teaching one of her favourite subjects, Herbology with professor Sprout. They had three classes in the day and they were free after tea time. She was surprised when she did not find Salazar with Severus at lunch and had questioned Professor Snape about it. But Professor Snape told her that Salazar had left to inspect his chambers. She should have expected Salazar to run to his chamber and start restoring the wards and salvage all that he could. She always loved his chambers and used to go there to get some quiet time or to practise her elemental powers. She hoped that Salazar would restore the chambers to their former glory so that she could go there again and remember the halcyon days of her life as Helga Hufflepuff.

Once the tea time approached, Professor Sprout and Helga were walking towards the staff room when a Patronus suddenly landed in front of them and started taking the shape of half dragon and half phoenix. Professor Sprout screamed at the sight but relaxed when she felt Helga's hand on her shoulder.

Helga recognised the Patronus immediately as Salazar's and wondered what on earth had happened that would make Salazar send her a Patronus message. But before she could think anymore the Patronus started to speak in Salazar's voice.

"Hurry to the old extensive infirmary and bring along any Professors that are with you currently, as long as they do not have classes for another couple of hours."

With that the Patronus dissolved and Helga turned to Professor Sprout

"Professor you do not have any more classes to attend to this day, do you?"

"No, Professor, I am done for the day, but who was that message from? I have never seen this method of communicating before."

"That was Salazar's message, I suppose we should hurry. And that was a way created by us to use as a safer method of communicating. But I suppose it was never passed over."

Whilst talking about that the two ladies moved quickly to the second floor, where they were met with Rowena Ravenclaw and Professor Flitwick.

"Row, I suppose you got Sal's message as well?"

"Yes, Helga I did, but I also received Ric's message not long after asking me to wait for Professors Dumbledore and McGonagall. Apparently they are on their way without Ric as I suppose Sal has asked him to do something before coming. Would you mind taking Professor Flitwick with you? I will join you as soon as Professors Dumbledore and McGonagall are here "

"Sure Row, come soon. Professor Flitwick, would you please come with us?"

"Of course Lady Hufflepuff, but where are we going? I thought we were going towards the infirmary?"

Helga had started walking towards Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, with Professors Sprout and Flitwick on her toes.

"Yes we are, but not the common school infirmary. We are going to Salazar's infirmary down in his Chambers."

"In the Chamber of Secrets? But why are we heading to Moaning Myrtles' bathroom? It is haunted and not used anymore."

"Yes we built this bathroom over Salazar's chambers' entrance to annoy him one day. And it is good that the toilets are not used as the entrance of Salazar's chambers is through these washrooms. This infirmary was only used when war happened, we use his chambers to hide the students and protect them"

As they reached inside the bathroom, Helga gestured the Professors to stop and pressed her palm on a particular seemingly normal rock on the wall. As she did this the basins sank in the floor to give way to a staircase.

The staircase started moving as Helga approached the entrance. Giving a reassuring smile to the Professors, she motioned them to join her as she got onto the staircase.