chapter 7

😗😗 yes it's actually a chapter guysss. anyways on with the story😭😭
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Braydon~
"if you aren't going to order something leave." it took everything in me not to spass. who tf this nigga think he is ? do he know who i am ? i get bitches just by looking they way. "watch yo fucking mouth shorty. i'm already mad and you finna make me embarrass you." i say fuming inside. "i-i didn't m-mean it that w-wa-" shut yo ass up dude. i came here to get yo number but you making me not even want it no more." honest i knew i was still gon get shorty's number regardless but why not scare him a little. "t-that's fine" ...who tf is this nigga ?

Noah~
i'm honestly not ready for a relationship even though by the looks of it that's not what he is here for. assuming we were done talking i turn around and start wiping tables. that was until i felt myself getting yanked by my apron into a hard chest. i go to look up to see the awaiting face but all of a sudden a rough hand wraps around my neck, tightly might i add.. "o-ouch" i squeeze out. i feel him bring his face close to my ear "you think i'm fucking playing wit yo ass. gimme yo shit for i fuck you up infront of these old white people." I've never had this happen to me before so i shocked to the core. i didn't know how to react. what did he mean by mess me up ? is he going to beat me ?  should i be shaking this bad ?  the thought of me getting beat up made me want to cry. not only will i get beat up but it's in my place of work and i may get fired. i couldn't stop the tears as they poured down my face. after the tears came the hyperventilating. i think he noticed i was not okay because next thing i know i'm being turned around and picked up like a toddler. he wraps his arms around me and whispers in my ear "aww i'm sorry baby i ain't mean to scare you" i don't know if it was because he was warm or because i was scared that i started clinging to him. i feel him start to walk and all i could think about was how good he smelt. he felt safe and i loved it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
teehee as promised🤞🏽 this was kind of ass tho.