Chapter 6

Noah POV-
I was at work when all of a sudden the doors were busted open. I looked up startled thinking we were going to get robbed. Only to see that one man that I gave a fake number to, and let me tell you he did not look happy as he made eye contact with me. I almost peed myself! I gulped as he walked up to the counter where I was. I looked down no longer being able to look at him. "Look at me bitch" I hear a deep voice aggressively yell at me. I jumped and quickly looked up him. "Y-y-yes, h-how ma-ay I h-help you ?" At this point you can see I was shaking from a mile away. "You know what tf you did nigga don't act stupid for I embarrass yo sexy ass" to say I was confused was an understatement. Was he mad at me or not ? I did the most bold thing ever, I took all my courage and said "if you aren't going to order something leave." Even tho I was still shaking and looking at the floor I couldn't believe I actually said that !!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think I'm going to start doing short chapters like this but I'll promise I'll post waayyy more. It's easier this way!

What do y'all want to happen next ?

How old are you guys ?

I hope you enjoyed I love you guys, thank you sooo much🥺💜