Chapter 3

Noah's POV ~
Me and Ashley made our way to the parking lot to get in the car. We share a car because they are very expensive.

"Okay bestie what music we finna listen to?" Ashley asked practically jumping out of her seat

"Okay bestie what music we finna listen to?" Ashley asked practically jumping out of her seat. "Ummm I don't know you can plug up your phone and pick" I said starting up the car up and backing out the parking space. As I was driving she started playing "dance for you" by my favorite artist, Beyoncé . I can't help but whine my hips to the beat. By the time the song was over we were at work.

"Okay let's pray today is a good day" Ashley said dramatically. "Girl let's go before we're late" I said rolling my eyes and getting out the car. "WAIT FOR ME" she yelled looking stupid because we are right next to eachother . I speed walk to get the attention off of me. I heard her laugh which by the way put more attention on me.

~10 minutes later~

Me and Ashley are working the cash register when we see two very tall men walk in. "OUUUU Noah look at them fine ass niggas" she hollered making everyone look at us including one of the boys she was talking about the other one hasn't looked for his phone since they got here. They walk up to the counter the darkskin one looking at my bestie like a person of meat. I turn to Ashley to see if she was okay but all she was doing is biting her lip and smiling. Weird anyways I decided to speak up since the line started to get long.

" hello welcome to coffee house what can I get for you?" I whispered with a shy smile . "Wassup ma my name is Travis and this is my mean ass best friend Braydon" the darkskin one,I guess I should say Travis said to me but for some reason he was still looking at Ashley. This lasted for 5 minutes.

The lightskin one, Braydon rolled his eyes annoyed and said " my nigga is you gonna order? had me leave the house to get you some for and yo ass taking for ever". Finally looking up form his phone and he looked at me "damn" was all he said. Is there something wrong with my face? Feeling embarrassed I look down blushing.

Braydon POV~~
Looking up from my phone I look at the worker who spoke to us and all I can say is "damn.". I've never been attracted to a male in my life but it's like he is so pretty is crazy he almost looks like a girl. I was brought out of my gaze by Travis finally ordering.

Once we were finished order we told them we were eating here. "Okay I'll bring your food once it's ready go ahead and find a seat" he said. We nodded and went to sit down. "No cap shawty was bad" Travis said as soon as we sat down. "She was Ight" I said. "Yo wassup with you? You never say was bitch is "Ight" especially if they look like that !" I said and he's right but I can't stop thinking bout ole dude. "I got my eyes on someone". " since when my nigga" he asked looking at me like I'm crazy. "Since 5 minutes ago" I was hoping he wasn't bout to ask who. "My nigga who?" He asked. I was bout to answer him but was interrupted. "Sorry to interrupt but here is your food" I look at him and let me tell you I wasn't expecting the little white boy to be thicker than a snicker. His body is so sexy like I just wanna touch him so bad. It was killing especially when he turned around he looked so cute in his outfit I had to get his name maybe even his number. "Ayo what's your name?" He looked around like he couldn't believe I was talking to him "me?" He asked blushing looking down he looked so cute. I smiled like actually smiled and said " yeah you ma" "oh m-my name is Noah" he must be shy. " well Noah can I get your number?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Should I continue this or no ?