Chapter 5

If you guys see any mistakes please let me know🙃!
Ashley POV~
When Noah told me about him giving Braydon a fake number I was surprised because that doesn't sound like something my best friend would do. I was standing back at the corner when braydons friend whose name I already forgot but he is cute. "Hey shawty wassup" he said to me. "Hey umm...not to be rude or nun but what's yo name again?" I expected him to be upset but all he did was laugh. "Nahh you good shawty, I'm Travis but you can call  me whatever and whenever you want" he said handing me a card. Ohhh he's smooth with it😂. "Bet" I said. He walked away with Braydon but I can't help but stare at Braydon as he walked away damn that nigga is fine as fuck. "W-what are y-you looking a-at ?" I jumped because I didn't even notice. "Ohhh nothing" even though he acts like he doesn't care I can tell he actually kind of likes Braydon and what type of best friend would I be..
Noah POV~
I walked up to Ashley to see her starring off in the distance, "W-what are y-you looking a-at" I asked I really need to work on my stuttering problem. When she said nothing I couldn't help but feel she was nervous about something but I didn't pay any mind to it. "Oh okay I said".
Braydon pov~
It's been 1 week since I've texted ole boy and he never texted back I was starting to lose hope until I got a text back. I was so surprised about what he replied with but I was also excited his text said
Thick white boy🍑: hey daddy I'm horny you wanna play ?
Me: shiii hell yeah where you at ?
Thick white boy🍑: I'm at ****** ****** Pull up🤤
Me: ight  say less
I took a shower and got dress so I can go give him that act right.
*15 minutes later*
When I pulled up at the address I was given I noticed that I was in the hood which didn't really make sense to me but oh well. I got out the car and knocked on the door. I was not expecting what happened next. "I'm coming" a deep voice say from inside and I was really getting confused now. When the door opened a brown skin man 2 inches shorter than me with a wig was looking at me with hunger in his eyes.

"Ouu daddy I didn't think you were  gonna be this fionnneeee" I just look at him with a blank face and walk away shaking my head while he is laughing

"Ouu daddy I didn't think you were gonna be this fionnneeee" I just look at him with a blank face and walk away shaking my head while he is laughing. All I could think about is what the actual fuck..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I updated🥳
Did you guys like it ?
I wanna get to know my readers so what's y'all favorite color ?