Chapter four

Noah's POV ~~
Omg a cute man just asked for my number!! I'm blushing so hard right now. I was about to answer him when Ashley came out. "Yeah how bout no. I know niggas like you and y'all only want one thing, and what you not finna do is hurt my big booty best friend!" I have never felt so embarrassed in my life. At this point my whole face looks like a stop sign. I decided to go to another table before things escalated. I can hear their conversations fading as I walked away.

Braydon POV ~~~
"Yeah how bout no. I know niggas like you and y'all only want one thing, and what you not finna do is hurt my big booty best friend!" Tbh I didn't know what to say because I did only want one thing from him but I wasn't about to let her know that so instead I said "fuck you talking bout you don't know shit about me I don't just see him as a quick fuck" the lies were just pouring out my mouth but she looked like you was believing them. "Okay you can talk to him but I can't make him like you" she said rolling her eyes. "Ight bet" I said too happy she believed me. "BIG BOOTY" she said making everybody look at us, I didn't think he was gonna know she was calling him but he came right over here blushing.

Noah's POV ~~~~
"BIG BOOTY" I already knew who she was talking to even though I hate that name. I walk over there with a red face yet again, she is embarrassing me in front of  this beautiful chocolate man named Braydon. "y-you know I hate that name" I whisper out to her. "I know but I love seeing your pretty face turn red" she whispered back pinching my cheeks. "Anyway these man wants your number and you have every right to tell him no okay ?" She asked "okay" I was conflicted because he was so fine and tall so wanted to give him my number but I didn't want to be a game to him and at the same time I didn't want to be a virgin all my life. So I did the only reasonable thing there was to do. "Can I see y-your phone  p-please?" I asked hoping he heard me. I guess he did because he opened he's iPhone 11 Pro and gave it to me.

I went to his contacts and things like  hoe#1   Quick fuck#3

I went to his contacts and things like  hoe#1   Quick fuck#3. It made me nervous and I didn't want him to know I saw so i quickly just put in a random number and but the name as        Noah😗. As much as I hate being a virgin I refuse to be just a play date to anyone . Something in me knew it was too good to be true anyways. I smile and give the phone back grab Ash and walk away. "I can't believe your introvert ass gave him yo number !" She yelled with wide eyes. " I-I didn't l-I gave h-him a random number because I seen things that wasn't s-sitting well w-with me." I whispered.  "Bitch what you done seen" she whispered yelled back so I tell her what I seen.
Braydon POV ~~
I couldn't help but smirk as he gave me his number I knew he was gonna be fun in bed but I had to do my research cause I ain't never fucked no nigga before.  He gave me my phone back and walked away and I watch his booty jiggle as he walked away, damn I cant wait to run my hands all over it. "Damn I ain't think he was gonna give yo ass his number" Travis said looking shocked. "Nigga why you looks shocked everybody and they mamas want me so ofc I got his number". I said quickly changing his name to "thick white boy🍑". I knew his ass wanted me. I was gonna text him so he could save my number from his phone but I didn't want to seem thirsty so I'll just do it later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if there is anything spelled wrong !😭
Love you guys ! 💚