Sharks!

(POV:Ares)

-"Did you hear something?" Flounder's paranoia came back, but I was distracted with all the new items I kept finding, each one completely different from the last.

-"I wonder what this one is?" it was brown and around the size of my hand It was squiggly like kelp.

-"Ares?"

-"Flounder, will you relax. We'll be fine, nothing is gonna happen"

-"SHARK!!" Flounder yelled and swam quickly towards me.

-"Shark! We're gonna die!"

The sound of glass shattering caught my attention, I turned back and a huge grey shark was there chasing after Flounder. He chased after both of us, crashing into walls, barrels, anything that got in its way. Swimming up to the top floor looking for the exit, he ate his way through the wood and jumped, snapping his large teeth at us.

He ate his way through the wood, snapping loudly. We had almost made it to the window exit when my satchel got stuck on a pointy wood plank that was sticking upwards. I swam back for it and just in time too, I had missed the shark by a shell. I swam up then back to where Flounder was waiting.

-"Oh no!" Flounder exclaimed as we got to the circular window.

Once again he got stuck, I pushed and pushed trying to get him through, until finally he got out and I rushed after him. The shark swam after us, breaking the entire window, destroying it completely.

Flounder screamed loudly as the shark chased us around one of the ship's pillars. Flounder chased into it going unconscious slowly and the shark did too but he was fine. Flounder sank down and I chased after him. I let go of my bag and went through a metal loop catching him before he hit the bottom. The shark followed us and got sick in the middle loop giving us enough time to escape.

I reached for my bag and the shark snapped its teeth at me trying to get it. But being stuck wasn't really helping him. Flounder, overconfident went up to him and stuck his tongue out, but ran away when the shark snapped its teeth at him too.

-"Come on, Scuttle is waiting!"

-"Wait for me!"

-"Flounder, you really are a guppy"

-"I am not!"

(A/N:)

Depending on how far I get with my other story I MIGHT post another chapter. I have a ton of homework and a test to study for before that so...

I hope you enjoy the chapter!

Bye!