Kiss the Boy

(POV:Reader)

As the boy rowed the boat the sweet silence and fresh breeze made the moment feel nice. As if it was planned, I could even hear a soft melody and song traveling around us.

-"Do you hear that?" I asked the boy who simply shrugged.

-"I'm sorry, I must be imagining things"

The singing had gotten a bit louder but I shrugged it off as my imagination of the moment. I mean the boy didn't seem to hear it, what other explanation could there be?

-"You know I still haven't guessed your name? Do you want me to keep guessing?" he nodded but he seemed distracted.

-"Umm...William" he shook his head.

-"Daniel?" he shook his head once more.

-"Alexander?" he shook his head.

-"Ares! His name is Ares!" I heard someone say.

-"Ares?" I questioned myself more than him and he nodded holding my hands.

-"Ares? That's your name?" he nodded once more.

-"It's not a common name, I'll admit, but it's very pretty" the boat had made its way towards a tree, it went under the curtain like leaves, and we let the boat stay there while we talked some more.

The song had softened as we talked but got louder, I must be very sleepy or something. I sat at the bottom of the boat and leaned my head on Ares's lap. The fireflies were in between the leaves, lighting them up like a Christmas tree.

I looked at Ares, he smiled down at me, his eyes were pretty, the remained me of the ocean and the moon. He turned me to face him, holding my hands and caressing my cheek. I closed my eyes as he did the same while we leaned in to kiss. Then the moment was ruined when the boat tipped over soaking us completely in water.

-"Come on, let sit by the tree" Ares helped me out of the water and we sat by the tree.

I laid my head on his lap, but promised myself not to fall asleep as we were not in the castle. He played with my hair as we looked at the stars.

(POV:Writer(Me))

Under the water the two eels congratulated themselves for ruining the almost kiss moment. And back in the deep, dark side of the ocean Ursula and Ursel congratulated them as well for disrupting what could have been a disaster to their plan.

-"That was a close one!"

-"Too close!"

-"The little tramp! He's better than we thought, mother!"

-"Yes, at this rate she'll be kissing him before sunset for sure"

-"Well let's deal with this, I have the perfect plan"

The sea witch took out ingredients while her son casted a spell and threw them in. Their eerie laughter seeped out of the cave as they put their plan in motion.

(A/N):

I'm so sorry for not updating, I've been super busy, I haven't even had time to write anything. But I promise to go back to my usual updating everyday by tomorrow! 

This story is also almost done, so you'll get anew story! Yay!

If you have any requests please let me know!

Bye!