The Potion Song Part 2

(POV:Ares)

-"Come on you, poor unfortunate souls"

-"Go ahead, make your choice"

-"Were a very busy family, and we haven't got all day"

-"It won't cost much, just your voice"

-"Ya poor, unfortunate souls"

-"It's sad, but true"

-"If you want to cross a bridge, then you'll have to pay the toll" he continued singing and made an agreement contract appear.

-"Take a gulp, and take a breath, then go ahead, sign the scroll"

-"The boss is on a roll!"

-"This poor, unfortunate soul!" I signed the scroll as he finished his last lines.

-"Beluga, sevruga"

-"Come, winds of the Caspian sea"

Blue smoke emerged from his cauldron, surrounding us as he swayed his arms moving it's direction.

-"La voce to me"

-"Now sing!" he instructed when two green hands of smoke followed his hand movements.

-"Ah-ah-aah, a-aa-aah" I sang and he asked me to keep singing as the green smoke hands reached into my throat, pulling my voice that had become a type of sphere.

It sang all the way until Ursel trapped it into a seashell pendant necklace. He laughed while the potion surrounded me and finally transformed me into a human. I had legs at last, but I couldn't breathe underwater anymore. Flounder and Sebastian had found me and helped me up to the surface, where I took a huge breath once there.

(POV:Reader)

-"Have you walked Max, Eric?" I asked my brother who was surrounded by papers at his desk.

-"No, not yet" he answered while looking at different documents.

-"Oh, you look busy, I'll do it!"

-"Okay, be safe"

-"I will!"

-"Actually, have Grimsby accompany you"

-"What?! No, I'll be fine!" I pouted in response.

-"Just take him as a precaution, he's not going to kill you"

-"Yeah he will, of discipline and decorum"

-"It's been decided, take him or don't go"

-"Ughh, fine!" I slammed his door on my way out, as a response to his laughter.

(A/N):

I'm super sorry I didn't post a chapter yesterday I was up until 3 in the morning studying for finals. But I did it now I'm on break! 

I hope you guy's finals went well!

Bye!