Author's Note/Onwards to Canada!

Song: "Shine Your Way" - Owl City and Yuna

        Hello, and welcome to The Ghost of Ontario! This is a mystery novel that I wrote after my family and I took a canoe trip to the Lady Evelyn-Smoothwater Provincial Park in Ontario, Canada during the summer of 9th grade. 10th grade was a golden age of writing for me. All of my best stories were born, including this one. The plot for this book is one of my favorites, as I came up with it when we were on the lakes. I absolutely adore Ihaan (pronounced "Ian")! Like Tracey in my Claxton stories, I have done so much with him. He's such a unique individual (no offense to you, Kylie).

        Now, as this is only the 10th grade draft, the book is poorly written, but I really wanted to share it with all my wonderful readers! I want you to get lost in the mystery of the Ghost of Ontario and the enthralling nature of Canada. I promise you will not forget it. This story has a special place in my heart, since it's based off a family road trip.

        With that out of the way, have fun with crazy Kylie and mysterious Ihaan!

Covers:

Please do NOT plagiarize this story! It means so much to me. I've worked very hard on it. Just FYI.