📝ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 📝

Hey there sweet summer children.

This is my very first fic that I've had the balls to publish on this wonderful wonderful website.

The cover art isn't mine, and Raya and the last Dragon is owned by Disney. I'm just a useless pansexual posting a story cuz I have the social skills of an isopod.

Enjoy I guess lmao

💙💛💚💜💓

Raya stood, her back against the exterior wall of Fang Palace, her thumb rubbing the rough texture of a folded piece of parchment. memories of the past year flowing through her head like a river. Memories of when the world of Kumandra was divided. When the dragons, and most of the human population were turned to stone by the Druun. The horrible plague that ripped families apart, that took her Ba, her father away from her. For seven years she'd been...alone. And her. Princess Namaari of Fang. They'd had so much history together. Meeting each other at age twelve, they'd talked and laughed and had so much in common. Raya had trusted Namaari so much, she'd even showed her the very thing that had been keeping the world alive. And then... The Fang princess betrayed her for the gem. They then fought for years and years, but the strange thing about it was that they never really hated each other.

Raya was snapped out of her thoughts by Sisu, the last dragon who wasn't stone during the Druun plague. They had adventured together and became friends. They'd also adventured with others. A boy of about age twelve named Boun from Tail, a giant man named Tong from Spine, and a baby girl named Noi and three monkeys from Talon, and Raya and Sisu of course. They had adventured together and became friends. They'd also adventured with others, as mentioned before.

"Hey Raya! Are ya there? You good?" Sisu asked.

Raya looked at the dragon who was currently in her human form, and quickly and clumsily hid the folded parchment behind her back.

"Um! Yes, Sisu! I'm fine! Thanks for asking," she nervously replied. You see, this was no ordinary parchment. This was a confession of love. "Nope nope nope. I already saw it. C'mon Raya, you know you can tell me anything." Raya sighed in defeat, and handed Sisu the parchment. "Just...don't read it out loud, okay? This is for someone special."
"Okay. I won't."
Raya smiled knowing she could trust her dragon friend. The parchment read:

Dear Namaari,

Hey, it's me Raya. I know we've had our differences in the past, but these past six months have given me the opportunity to get to know the real you. And it turns out I really like the real you. As more than a friend. Seven years ago, you told me in a different world we could have been friends, and you're right. Because in this world, I see you as more than a friend, Namaari.

I love you. More than you could ever imagine. You're strong, smart resilient, beautiful, and you do what's right for the people you care about. That's the whole reason you tried to steal the gem, because you were doing the right thing for your people, and your mother. Sure your intentions weren't the best, but over time, it's something I've grown to love about you.

Please accept my feelings.

Love,
Raya

...

Sisu looked like she was about to cry. "Oh my gosh, Raya, I never knew you could be so lovey dovey. You should totally give this to her. Anyone who got a letter like this would be crazy not to accept your feelings."

"Sisu, I can't. She'll never like me back," Raya sighed.

"How can you be so sure?" Sisu asked

Word count: 665

Wow kind of pathetic lol. I promise I will update but I have to wake up early, sooo, yee.
Goodnight y'all
Luv ya!
😴😘

-💜