🌺ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟- 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟🌺

Sooo one of my readers wanted to see more ✨STEFANO✨

I've got to give the people what they want so here you go. Bold of me to assume these are people tho there could very well be some aliens reading this but that's poggers too!

Enjoy!

Chief Benja ran with Namaari to see Raya lying on a mat, bleeding horribly. Anong was cleaning the gash and putting more bandages on it, but to no avail. "Dew drop!" Benja was crying now. He'd never seen his daughter hurt so badly before. Sure, she'd been injured before, but it was never this bad. "What happened," he asked frantically. "That man, your brother, cut a gash on her side with his most poisonous sword. There's a certain plant I think would be a good antidote, but it only grows in Spine, and I fear she doesn't have much time left and I'm not sure if the plant will work. The plant is called the hơi thở của cuộc sống." (breath of life in Vietnamese. Vietnamese pals, let me know and correct me if I'm using these words wrong.)

"I'll get it," said a familiar voice from the entrance to the room. It was Sisu, in her human form. She then ran to Raya's mat. "Raya!" She was still unconscious. Her side was covered with bloody bandages. "What happened to her? It was that Ranjana guy, wasn't it?"
"Yes. It was Ranjana,"

"I tried to tell Raya she couldn't fight him by herself, she didn't listen. She was blinded by rage again." Sisu put a hand on Namaari's shoulder. "She really cares about you Namaari." Namaari had tears in her eyes. "I care about her too."
"I can get the plant. You should stay with her."
"If you're sure."
"I'm sure."
"You're right. She was there for me, it's my turn to be there for her."

And with that, Sisu was off to Talon.

Time skip because Spongebob Squarepants is our new over lord now. Deal with it😎

Anong permitted Namaari to stay with Raya in the healers room. She watched as the healer tried all sorts of elixirs and ointments to try and heal the unconscious Heart princess. Nothing was working. Raya still remained in a coma. Namaari began to feel guilty again. If Raya hadn't come to rescue her from Ranjana's clutches, she would be okay. Namaari gently laid her hand on Raya's, caressing it with her thumb. She was in tears once again. "I'm sorry Raya. I've let you down. I'm sorry. I know I don't deserve to love you, but I do. You don't have to love me back, but please know my feelings." Then, a miracle happened. (an ✨eNcANtO✨)

Raya's eyes opened, and smiled when she found the other woman besides her, and intertwined their hands. "Did ya miss me princess undercut?- aaagghhh!) Raya grabbed her side and hissed in pain. She sat back up. "I'm fine, I'm tough."

"So, you tried to fight Ranjana by yourself?"

Raya looked at her injury and chuckled. "Heheh. Yeah, guess that wasn't a great idea."

Namaari smiled. "Sounds like something you would do. You're a good fighter dep' la."

"Thanks. Not so bad yourself." The two women laughed. "Not one of my best moments though."

"We all have our rough patches dep' la. We can't all be perfect all the time."

Raya smirked. "Woah, when did you get philosophical?" They laughed again. "Um...you never read my note. I still have it." She grabbed it out of her pocket. "Uh, here. Read it later."

Meanwhile in Spine

Sisu asked around Spine to find the healing plant, but no one had anything to tell her.

"I'm sorry, I just don't know what you're talking about," a woman said.

"Nope. I don't even know what that is," a man said.

Sisu sat on a rock and sighed. She was about to give up hope, when someone approached her. "I heard you're looking for something." It was an old man with a walking cane. He looked a little sketchy but Sisu was desperate to heal Raya's wounds.

"Yeah. It's a plant called the hơi thở của cuộc sống. It's the only antidote to a certain poison. I'm trying to save my friend."

"Is that so? Well I think I may know what you're talking about. Follow me." They walked along a dark path where a glowing blue plant grew in a clearing in the bamboo forest. "Is that it?" Sisu asked. "Yes it is, but if you want it, you'll have to pass this combat trial." (a mAjoR tEsT oF sTreNGth!!! Sorry I have been playing too much breath of the wild.) "What?"

He took out a lime green dagger and chuckled. "You were working for Ranjana the whole time?" She turned back into her dragon form and pushed the man, breathed fog stunning him, grabbed the plant and flew back to Fang.

Heheh bye sussy old guy lol iM sUCh a cRaCK hEaD just kidding drugs are bad children.

Sisu ran and handed Anong the plant. "You found it?"

"Yes, this is it right?"

"It is," she then started grinding it into a powder, and applied the glowing blue powder to Raya's injury. "It takes three days for the person to wake up, if she doesn't after three days, then..." They all looked at the floor, knowing what she meant ;-;.

"We need a new plan to take out Ranjana. Raya trying to defeat him by herself didn't work obviously," Namaari explained to Sisu. "Maybe we need an army. Everyone from each land has a unique fighting style. If we get some people from each land, we could have all sorts of diverse weapons and techniques that would at least weaken him."

DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNNNNNN!!!!

THE PLOT✨THICKENS✨

WILL RAYA WAKE UP?
WILL THEIR NEW PLAN WORK TO TAKE THIS MOFO DOWN?
WILL RAYA AND NAMAARI FINALLY BE OFFICIAL GIRLFRIENDS??