💔𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒- 𝒩𝒶𝓂𝒶𝒶𝓇𝒾'𝓈 𝑔𝓊𝒾𝓁𝓉 💔

Sooo, a bit of a trigger warning. This chapter is angsty and has some depression and self harm, so if that kind of thing causes you any mental trouble, please skip this chapter and I'll see you in the next one. Love you!💛💛

Tuk-tuk moved faster than ever on the road back to Fang. Namaari clutched her worsening injury as the furry creature sped through the sweltering Tail desert. "Hang on Dep' la! It's going to be alright! You're alright!" Raya's eyes were still tearing up. The journey to Fang seemed to go on infinitely. Tail seemed almost empty as most of it's population was in Fang with the council trying to keep Kumandra safe from the evil man attempting to rule over it.

✨This time skip is sponsored by lazy writing :D✨

They arrived at Fang, where Raya immediately picked Namaari up bridal style and ran to the healers room where she woke up only days ago. "Anong! Anong! Are you here!" Raya cried hysterically. Namaari was unconscious now. The woman rushed over where she stared at Namaari's arm like she saw a ghost. "Oh my! What happened?"

"The same poison that got me here! Only I think the dose is more," Raya replied. She was crying now. "Please... please help her. I love her, I can't imagine losing someone forever."

Anong looked at Raya with empathy in her eyes. "Of course dear." Raya left the room, where her friends waited for her. "Well?" Tong asked. "The healer said she'd help her but...I'm worried," she replied.

A few hours later in the healers room

Namaari woke up in the healers room, her arm still in burning pain. Anong was busy somewhere else, so Namaari was alone. She then got thoughts of her encounter with Ranjana earlier. "Don't you see? I'm not the monster here, you are."  The man's words echoed in her mind like a scream over a cliff. Then came the voice. "He's right you know. You are a monster. Think of everything you did."

The memories came flooding back, the time she betrayed Raya
just for a gem. All those years... lost. Years where they could've been friends, or, more than friends... "No..." she thought. She didn't deserve to think like that. She thought she didn't deserve love, or friendship, or forgiveness. She backstabbed, betrayed, and she broke the world.
She then saw a shard of metal on the side table. She didn't know what it was for or where it came from, yet she picked it up, and dragged it across her other arm. She yelped in agony as big tears rolled down her face, and her hands were clenched into fists as they were tangled up in her hair, and one hitting her head repeatedly as she cried.
"You deserve this you know, you're just a mistake. All you ever do is hurt people. You are an evil, disgusting monster! Just fucking die already!" All those thoughts swam through her head. "Why would Raya ever love after all you've done you worthless snake!" All the thoughts kept coming and coming as Namaari cried, and slowly lost consciousness.

I'm sorry about the sad chapter, and there might be more sad ones coming. Please don't ever hurt yourself, or believe you deserve pain. No one is perfect and everyone makes shitty mistakes. You are loved, cared for, valid, and you deserve happiness. If you ever feel like harming/hurting yourself, please, please reach out to a professional.

❤💛💚💙💜💝💞💟💖💗