🌿Cԋαρƚҽɾ ϝιʋҽ- ԃσɳ'ƚ ƚαƙҽ ԋҽɾ αɯαყ ϝɾσɱ ɱҽ 🌿

Hello dear friends, fir trees, and freaks of nature. I have ✨rETuRnED!✨ And now I share get on my noble steed and save the Kingdom with FANFICTION! And then I'm going to save the princess and hopefully score a date. And I shall defeat the evil Lord Bob the Tomato. While the gods put on SPEED RUNNING MUSIC! WHILE DRINKING MONSTER ENERGY!!!! Bob shall be caught in 4K heheheheheheh😈

Raya walked into Fang palace to see if her Ba was done with the meeting. She saw that the great room was empty, which seemed like a good sign. She walked around until he finally found him in the throne room with chief Virana. "Ba? Is that you?"

He quickly turned around. "Raya! Raya, you need to get back to Heart as soon as possible!"

"What, why?"

He gave her a horrified look.

"He's back." She gave him an expression that looked shocked and afraid. She then ran to the animal care space to get Tuk-tuk. She hooked her bag onto his bridle and rushed to Heart. She saw others fleeing back to their own homelands. Then saw two figures in the distance, and just knew Namaari had to be one of them. And she thought she saw her...tied up. Anger boiled inside of her as she saw who the other figure was. Ranjana...that wretched binturi. She knocked on Tuk-tuk's shell. "Tuk-tuk, we're going to go this way, okay?" She said as she drew her sword. She got closer and then jumped off of Tuk-tuk and ran forward.

"RANJANA!!!" she yelled with fury. She got more furious when she saw the woman she loved injured and helpless, her spirit broken.
"You! You terrible, disgusting snake! Let her go right now, or I'll have to get my blade out!" Ranjana just chuckled.
"Oh Raya, look how you've grown! After all these years, this is the kind of greeting I get from my niece?" Tears pooled in the corners of Raya's eyes.
"YOU FUCKING MONSTER!! FUCKING RELEASE HER NOW!!!" Raya screamed, drawing her sword and pointing it at Ranjana's chest. He laughed again, making his niece's blood run cold.
"Oh, my dear niece, I'm afraid I can't. You see, I need to eliminate all the dragons so I can be the most powerful being in the lands. Your father and her mother wouldn't tell me how to do that, so I can't let her go until they do."

Raya had enough. With a wave of speed, she ran to Ranjana's men and swung her blade in an attempt to slash their chests, however, Ranjana got a long cross bow and shot a glowing green arrow, hitting Raya in the stomach, and then, everything went quiet and black.

428 words! Woohoo! I'm going to update soon! Merry Christmas you glue sticks.