🏞ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫-ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔠𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫 🏞

Once again, Raya, Sisu, Boun, Tong, Noi and her Ongis boarded Tuk-tuk, and went on their way to rescue Namaari. "Okay guys, here's the plan..." She got a dumbfounded expression on her face. "We....don't have a plan. Uh, any ideas guys?" She looked over at Sisu. "We are NOT bringing him a gift," she lectured. "No stupid ideas. Ranjana is a smart man. His attacks are no laughing matter. Believe me. I know. I'll tell you everything."

Eight years earlier...

Raya looked at her uncle Ranjana as his veins glowed lime green as he touched the dragon gem, and chanted Scilly in an unknown language. As the man had his hand on the gem, it's light seemed to fade away and become dim.  Raya ran to her uncle shouting, "Uncle Ranjana! What are you doing? That's the last bit of dragon magic left," she yelled, running to stop Ranjana from draining the light from the gem. His strong hand pushed her away and knocked her to the ground. Just in time, chief Benja ran into the sacred room, his sword out. He turned to Raya. "Dew drop, I need you to go. It's not safe for you. I'll take care of him!" He then turned back to his brother. "Why are you doing this?" Ranjana scowled. "Ever since we were young, it's you who's had all the power. You were made chief of Heart, you were respected by all, while I was cast into the shadows my entire life! With this power, everyone, not just in Heart, but in all the other lands, people will respect me! Bow down to me! I'll finally have the glory that I deserve. All I need is this power! Just then, the dragon gem glowed so bright, it was blinding. Then, in an instant, Ranjana was gone from the lands, and was never seen again, until now. He's been waiting for a chance to come back, bloodthirsty and hungry for godlike power."

"Raya, that's terrible," Sisu replied, looking sad. "I never knew that happened," Boun added. Raya looked at him. "Well you were probably too young to know about that kind of thing back then. Plus, he was exiled before he could attack outside of Heart, and his power was too weak to deal any real damage" Raya reassured. "As of right now though, we're not sure how powerful he is,

Meanwhile at Ranjana's lair

All Namaari could sense was the cracking whip, and the smell of blood running down her body. "I can't believe I couldn't escape. I thought I was stronger than this..." She thought. Then, she sensed another feeling, the wetness and heat of tears rolling down her cheeks. "I'm sorry mother, I'm sorry Raya, I'm sorry Sisu. I'm sorry everyone." The tears were bigger now, but then she was snapped out of her thoughts by the sting of the whip on her torso as well as Ranjana's cold, menacing voice.

"Now you're going to tell me where the dragons are," he hissed. "N-never.." Namaari stuttered. "Really? Then I guess I have no choice." He then placed his hand on Namaari's forehead, and both his eyes started to glow green as he muttered demon like gibberish. "What are you doing," She asked. "Don't question me girl," he growled. "I am simply reading your memories. I can see the horrible things you have done. All your past mistakes. I can see it all, Namaari of Fang. The time you betrayed Raya for your own gain, the time you slayed the last dragon, you and your kingdom unleashed the Druun upon Kumandra, you're horrible, you're evil, don't you see? I'm not the monster here, you are. I am simply giving you the punishment you deserve. I am saving Kumandra from you and your evil deeds, and soon, people will find out about my valiant act, and I shall rule Kumandra and receive the godlike power I was always meant to possess!"

Then, a hole burst into the stone wall. "Let her go you animal!" Namaari's head shot right up, even with her sore, bruised and bloody neck. It was Raya, Sisu, and the other friends she'd made while battling the Druun. Raya jumped down from Tuk-tuk and held her sword at Ranjana. "Release her now, or my sword here is going to have to get involved.

621 words lol nice. I have a cold at the time of writing this so I'm going to go cry.

Bye cowards! Happy holidays!

💖💖💖