💔𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗- 𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 💔

Hello fellow sad lonely people such as myself. So huge huge HUGE trigger warning here. This actually does contain an attempt of sewer slide, so if that causes ANY problems to your mental health AT ALL, please PLEASE skip this chapter and a I'll see you in the next one! I'll give you a summary as best I can leaving out the potentially triggering stuff.

Please if you EVER think about harming yourself seek professional help. You're valid, loved, cared for, and you deserve happiness.💙❤💛💚💜💖💗✨

Namaari just kept running and running, not caring where and ignoring the calls of people around her

Namaari just kept running and running, not caring where and ignoring the calls of people around her. She had to escape, HAD to. Waterfalls of tears poured out of her eyes. She came to a small clearing before falling to her knees and breaking down. She screamed at the sky, the moon, not caring if she was heard. She just didn't care anymore. She lost Raya. She lost her. It was only a matter of time before she lost everyone. Raya was right. She was a liar, a back stabber. Ranjana was right, she was evil, a monster. She was a snake. She couldn't take it anymore. So many voices and sounds pounded in her head at once, tears streaming down her face.
She took a sharp piece of metal out of her pocket and streaked it across her skin multiple times. This was it. She was done. Her entire world came crashing down. She noticed she was near a cliff. She looked around and realized this was the same place where she killed Sisu. The cliff where she fell into the water before. "One step, and it'll all be over," she thought. She looked at the moon, a light in the darkness, a diamond in the rough. Raya. Raya was the light. Namaari was the darkness. One step, and the darkness would be gone. She put one foot off the edge, and was about to dive off when a hand caught her. "Ranjana?"

Sorry for the short chapter!!! I'm sorry about the sadness as well!!!

💜💜💜