In the hospital

I woke up in the hospital. I felt exhausted and my head was aching terribly. I was still not aware of what had happened. 

The blonde guy approached me and asked how I was feeling. 

- My head hurts a lot, I'm not sure if I can get up, but I think I'll be fine. What happened to me?

- You flew in front of my car and I didn't have time to brake. I hit you and took you to the hospital right away. You were unconscious for a couple of hours, but doctors say it's nothing serious.

-  You ... you hit me with a car? Fantastic! What will happen to me today ?! An alien attack? - I rolled my eyes and turned to the other side.

-I'm sorry. Can I take you home? That would be the least I can do to redeem you.

- Home ... I wish I knew how to get back. - I said with teary eyes. 

- Forgot your address? Hand me over the documents so we can take a look.

- You don't understand. I live in Florence and have no idea how I came here. I am from the 21st century, it's 2021 there! And, with some crazy magic, I ended up in 1983!

- Doctor, I think she has amnesia! exclaimed the confused young man.- I don't have amnesia, this happened.- All right, take it easy. Your memory will return. Then come to my house. I can't leave you alone in a hotel in that condition. - he said worriedly.

-Agreed?

I nodded in approval.