Morning

The morning sun was shining on an apartment on the 7th floor of a London building. I was sitting on the couch wrapped in a warm soft blanket. There was the clatter of dishes, the squeaking of oil, and the overturning of water in a jug. George was in the kitchen.

Good morning, Emilia! - he greeted me with some excitement in his voice.Good morning. - I answered reluctantly.I made breakfast, and the coffee was almost ready.Wow, where did you get so much energy from early morning?Sleeping beauty, for your information, the morning is long gone. It's noon now.

I was surprised at how long I slept. It must be from shock.

So... You're from Italy?Yes.I have always planned to visit Italy. Describe Florence to me a little - he asked me, sitting on a chair next to a small kitchen table.

The sun's rays entered through the window and illuminated his hair. His eyes are special in the sun, something I've never seen before.

Well ... As you know, Florence is a big city in Tuscany. Living there is nice. I feel blessed to have been born there out of all the places in the world. It is most beautiful in autumn. It was as if all the magic of the world was in one place. I don't have enough words to describe that beauty to you. The autumn sun illuminates the old buildings and gives them special tameness. They no longer seem proud and arrogant, but close, benevolent, and somehow you feel like greeting them like old friends.

He laughed at that.

What? Have you never greeted a building? - I asked jokingly.You are?Every day! - And I burst into a laugh.

We bought laughed.

Seriously, I'm delighted when I walk around Florence in the fall. I especially like to walk through a park, in Italian we call it Parco delle Cascine. Just walk around listening to music and watching the light dance of golden leaves as it falls from the trees. Then I realize how fleeting everything is and how beautiful death can be. Sorry, I'm a little carried away.Wow, I can imagine the tree lines and the last dance of leaves, the dance of death and farewell to life.

He looked thoughtful, but there was still a smile on his face.

You should try writing something because you describe it very vividly.No, I'm just reading. That's enough for me.If you say so ... Let's eat, it'll get cold!