My hate for this place is strong

HEYO! Welcome to my Kyo x reader I'm really excited that I am able to make one of these. Just some things you need to know!

If-a-text-looks-like-this-it-means-you-are-talking-very-fast

Y/n = your name      Y/l/n= your last name    Y/f/n= your full name   H/c= hair color  e/c= your eye color

Texts like this means your thoughts right in the moment.

ALRIGHT, Thank you so much for reading my story. Ilysm muah! <33

 I open my eyes slowly and sigh. I have no motivation what so over to get out of bed. I mean what's the point? Everyday has been the same. Wake up, get ready, walk to school, come back, repeat. A never ending routine. I've always wanted something more, but the more I think about my future the more it stresses me out. I don't know where I will end up after high school. It scares me. I shake my head pretending to get rid of all those negative thoughts, and jump out of bed. "Good morning mom, good morning dad." I say to the portrait of my parents on my nightstand. Both of my parents had passed. My mom due to overdose, and my dad 2 years later due to lung cancer. I decided to live on my own, I didn't want my relatives to worry about me so I wanted to take care of myself instead. I live in a very small apartment. It's silent. I like the silence though. At least I think I do, some part of me misses the time where I could come home from a long day of school and be greeted by somebody. Being greeted by elderly woman at the local bakery I work at is close enough I guess..

I leave the house wearing my normal school uniform and book bag. I walk as slowly as I can to Kaibara Municipal High School. I dread all the days where I have to go to school. Mainly because I don't want to have to worry about college and all that after my high school days are over. I barely have enough money to pay my apartment bills. 

                                                            A few minutes later

I arrive at the monstrosity of a high school. Class hasn't started so I have some time to spare. "Y/N!" I turn my head and smile. It's my two good friends. Uo-Chan and Hana-Chan. I give the most bland "Hey" ever. "What's wrong? Is that stupid "Yuki Clan" bothering you again?" She says clenching her fists. "NO-NO-not-at-all-I've-just-been-worrying-about-some-stuff-lately-and-it-won't-stop-bothering-me-but-really-I'm-fine." I plaster the fakest smile on my face. Uo-Chan sighs "It's college isn't it?" "Yeah.." I stare down at my ugly shoes that I haven't been able to replace since last year. "I'm sure you'll be fine y/n. Your grandpa will take care of that, I'm sure. How are you settling in at his new place anyway?" 

SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, I NEVER TOLD HER I MOVED OUT OF MY GRANDPAS'S HOUSE TO LIVE IN A NEW APARTMENT. BY MYSELF!! IF I TELL HER SHE'LL GO BALLISTIC ON ME.  WHAT IF SHE INVITES ME  TO LIVE WITH HER? SHE LIVES IN A TINY APARTMENT AS WELL EXCEPT SHE HAS MORE THAT ONE PERSON THERE LIVING WITH HER. JUST MAKE UP A STUPID LIE! O-O

"Oh...I'm doing...great?" I plaster the most stupidest, fakest smile on my face again, and chuckle. She's not going to buy it is she? Uo-Chan squints her eyes. I'm sweating. OH GOD IM SWEATING. "ALL RIGHT GOOD, THATS GREAT IM HAPPY YOU'RE DOING GOOD."

RINGGGGGGGG

"We should probably head to class now" Uo-Chan says. Me and Hana-Chan follow her. Hana-Chan then looks at me as if she's examining me. Or my waves? Hana-Chan is known at the school as "Wave girl" because she was born with the power of electric signals meaning she could read peoples waves. 

OH MY GOD. WHAT IF HANA-CHAN KNOWS IM LIVING BY MYSELF BY READING MY WAVES? I THINK SHE HAS THE POWER TO DO THAT.  

"Interesting" Hana-Chan says calmly as ever, as usual. My muscles tense up. I hope she doesn't know. Would she till Uo-Chan if she did? We walk into the classroom. I give out a long sigh and take my seat. Time to start the school day...again. My hate for this place is strong.