Who are you?

"C'mon Kyo, open the door." I say tugging on the door knob.

"I'm not going." He replies sharply. 

I groan in frustration, and tug on the knob a little more. 

"Kyo you said you would give school a chance! Now stick to your word and open the door!" I say in a frustrated manner. I continue trying to bust the door open.

"Miss y/n we're going to be late" Yuki says coming up the stairs.

I tug on the doorknob trying my best to get it open. I slam my shoulder into the door. Maybe it could budge open for a few seconds.

"What's the problem" Says Shigure also heading up the second floor to see what all the racket is about.

"He won't come out of his room!" I say now slamming my shoulder into his door.

"I already told you i'm not going!" Kyo yells from inside of his room.

I start to heat up in anger. I was kind of excited to go to school with Kyo. It would be another thing to give me motivation to go, but that is only of this stubborn cat will open the door.

"It's alright y/n I can handle this."

I get up from the floor and motion Shigure to do whatever to get this guy to open the door.

Shigure knocks on the door with his knuckles and softly speaks.

"Kyo come out of your room, or I'm inviting Kagura over."

In a heart beat, Kyo slams the door open and walks out angrily.

"THIS IS SO ANNOYING, I NEVER ASKED TO GO TO SCHOOL IN THE FIRST PLACE. THIS IS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!" He continues to rant as he angrily walks down the stairs, his voice slowly fading as he arrives to the first floor.

"What's wrong with Kagura?" I ask very confused. How could a girl who owns pink kitty pajamas for gods sakes could do such?

Kagura seems like she would have cute personality

"Kagura is a little...rough and aggressive with Kyo." Yuki says laughing a bit.

I don't understand .-.

I rub my shoulder in pain. I slammed my shoulder into the door pretty hard. I sigh and walk downstairs to be greeted by a fuming and angered Kyo sitting at a table

"I HATE THIS! THIS IS GOING TO DO NOTHING GOOD FOR ME! YOU ALL ARE PRETTY STUPID IF YOU THINK THIS WOULD HELP ME!"

I'm honestly unbothered. It's a miracle that I have gotten used to Kyo's yelling after 3 days of staying with him. I quickly fry up some eggs and place them on some rice as Kyo continues to rant on "how this whole school this is stupid".

"FOR REAL THOUGH, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS THINKING! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TEACH ME A LESSON OR SOMETHING! THIS IS ALL A WASTE! I THINK YOU-"

"Shut up and eat"

I put the plate of food in front of him to get him to stop yelling. 

"God Kyo you're going to give me a migraine." I say putting my hand to my forehead.

"WELL IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO YELL THEN-"

I chop his head with my hand.

"No no. What did I tell you? Eat. Now"

His face turns red in anger. And opens his mouth to yell once again. I quickly shove the egg and rice into his mouth to keep him from yelling again.

I'm sorry Kyo you just really need to learn how to shut up once in a while. .-.

Kyo plasters a shock expression in his face but quickly looks away in annoyance and some what embarrassment. He chews his food and finishes the rest on his plate.

Soon enough Yuki walks down the stairs to head to school.

"Oh Yuki I made breakfast!" I say pointing to a plate next to Kyo's.

Yuki smilies and sits down to enjoy his fried egg and rice. He picks ups his chopsticks and begins to eat. 

"This is very good. Thank you Ms y/l/n"

We finish eating and start walking to school. The more steps we take the more Kyo starts to freak out. 

"This is all so stupid.." Kyo says under his breath.

I look at him and see the frightened expression on his face. What is he so worried about?

"Oh stop, you'll be completely fine." I look at him and smile.

"Easy for you to say! You've been at school almost all your life." 

I'm confused. Has this 16 year old boy never been to a school before?

"What do you mean? Have you never been taught at a school before?"

He looks at me and looks away some how hesitating.

"No.." he speaks softly. 

We continue to walk and soon enough we arrive. We push open the heavy doors and as soon as we enter the school. The rumors begin. I look around and everybody is staring at us. I look up at Kyo and he seems uneasy as if he was going to vomit at any second. I can't think of anything to do. I quickly clutch his hand not only to let him know it's alright but also comfort for myself. Everybody's staring as that are directed at me are making me uneasy also.  We walk into an empty hallway and I start to breath normally again.

"What the hell was that!" I say putting my hand to my chest. 

"What was what?" Yuki asks turning his head confused.

"Everybody- Everybody was staring at us!" 

Kyo isn't saying anything.

"Oh it's because you and Kyo are walking with me. I'm sure just by seeing us people have started to make up rumors of their own. Or perhaps their just wondering or confused."

Yuki looks at his clock and taps his foot.

"They should be here soon."

"Who should be here-" Kyo begins until a tiny boy with blonde hair and a yellow bunny backpack practically tackles him.

"KYO-KUN!" 

"AH! GET OFF OF ME!" Kyo says attempting to throw the little boy off of him.

"Oh no! Kyo be careful with him! Don't hurt-"

Soon enough the little boy is thrown off of Kyo and onto me

Yellow fog fills up the hallway and there standing there is a little yellow bunny.

I lay there in shock. A figure picks me the bunny up and places us in a empty classroom, Kyo and Yuki follow. So much is happening my brain can't process this. For gods sake what is happening?

Yuki quickly shuts the door behind him. I look up and the mysterious person who appears to have carried me inside this classroom. The roots of his hair is black but the ends and tips are white. He wears his school uniform in a different manner as the first 3 buttons of his shirt are well...unbuttoned and the layers of his chains and necklaces complete it. 

"God Momiji what did I tell you?" He says 

I look down to the yellow bunny that now begins to speak. 

"I'm sorry, I just can't help it!" Momiji says looking down in an ashamed manner. 

What...? Who are you guys?

I'm back! Happy to be back as well! 

Next due date April 16 _ April 20