Whatever This Is Must End

Hey loves! Thank you so much for being patient for this new chapter! Enjoy! <3

Y/e/c = your eye color

I cover myself in a towel and sit on the floor in my room. 

What the hell even was that? 

The way we just got lost in each others eyes was so mesmerizing. Thinking about it made my face burn up.

What is this? I don't understand...I should probably think nothing of it. It means nothing. It is nothing..

I dry myself off and put on Kagura's kitty pajamas. It really is the only set of clothes I have other than my school uniform. I look at the orange kitties and smile. I walk out into the dining room and there sitting there is Shigure, Kyo and Sohma. They all stare at me for a good second. "I uh..I need to uh get my belongings from my apartment. I'm moving out since I can no longer pay the bills with no job." I say quietly looking down at the floor. 

"Oh, that's perfectly fine y/n. I do not recommend going out in pajamas though.." Shigure chuckles. 

"I suppose I can get into my school clothes I wore earlier today, but they're all wet from me falling into the pond." I respond somewhat embarrassed.

Yuki glares at Kyo 

"What!?" Kyo yells. "It's not my fault she fell!"

"You pulled her into the pond once you had slipped. You are indeed the one to blame ." Yuki says calmly.

"NO IF SHE HADN'T-" that's enough Kyo, sit down" Shigure says to the now standing Kyo.

Kyo sits down angrily.

"Kyo would you mind looking for Kagura's clothes? She must have left some over by accident. I'm sure you'll find something." Shigure says 

"WHAT WHY DO-" You are the reason why Miss y/n needs spare clothes to wear so just get up and do it you stupid cat." Yuki speaks. 

"FINE" Kyo storms out the room angrily. 

Why is he so mad all the time? ;-;

He returns about 10 minutes later with a pretty yellow dress that falls just above the knee. I stare at it in awe. 

IT'S SO CUTE OMG. KAGURA WHAT GREAT STYLE YOU HAVE. BLESS YOU KAGURA BLESS YOU.

"Oh my god it's so pretty! This is much better than wearing pajamas out. Thank you Kyo!" I say happily grabbing the dress from him and looking at the pretty yellow material.

"Whatever, it's no big deal" Kyo says

He can't even take a compliment gosh.

I run to my room and pull the dress on. 

"IT'S SO CUTE!" I open the door and scurry down stairs to show off the pretty dress

"Not bad y/n" Shigure says.

"It fits nicely on you Miss y/n" says Yuki smiling. 

Yuki is so polite I just love him. I look at Kyo and there it is again....

His bright orange eyes. Oh how pretty they are I can't seem to look away from them. We look at each other for what seems like forever, but I'm not complaining. We stay that way until Shigure breaks the silence.

 "Well y/n you should be on your way. Would you like me to drive you there?"

"Oh yes please. That would be so much help. I didn't know how I could possibly walk back here with so many boxes." 

We both get up to leave. I look back one more time to catch a glimpse of Kyo and when I do he's looked away and his eyes remain looking down at the floor.

 ~* Kyo's POV *~

Y/n scurries upstairs to put on the dress.

This is annoying. Having to do everything to make this random girl happy. She isn't even a Sohma. She has no reason to be here. 

Go home already 

I think. 

"Why is she staying with us anyway?" I say annoyed. 

"Y/n lost her job and is now unable to pay her bills at her previous home. Me and Shigure said it was alright to stay with us until she gets a new job and is able to get a suitable home for herself. Akito allowed her to stay with us as long as she didn't tell anybody about the curse." Yuki said looking down at a textbook.

Oh....

Y/n comes down stairs into the room smiling gleefully. Twirling around in the yellow dress. She looks so happy..how could she be joyful over a simple dress? It's pretty stupid if you think about it. It does bring out her y/e/c eyes tho. It suits her well too. Better then it did on Kagura...

"Not bad y/n" Shigure says 

Not bad at all.

"It fits nicely on you Miss y/n" Yuki then says 

It does fit nicely on her.

Her twirling happily makes me some what happy...

Why?

I can't stand but to look at her. 

We lock eyes and suddenly everything around us stops. What is this I feel? She's just so effortlessly..perfect.  Her bright y/e/c eyes get brighter the more I look at them. Shigure breaks the silence saying how he should probably drive her there. 

What is this? What am I doing? 

I look at the floor shamefully. Knowing that whatever is going on between me and her must end.

THIS CHAPTER WAS A LITTLE SHORTER BUT I THINK IT'LL DO WELL. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY WATTPAD STORY. SORRY AGAIN THAT IT TOOK ME SO LONG. MUCH LOVE! 💋