I'll help, I promise..

"Oh..my..god..." 

"Yeah it's been like that for a while" Yuki chuckles and rubs the back of his neck in embarrassment.

I stare at Shigure's FILTHY DIRTY KITCHEN.

"He just doesn't seem to care about it. We always order fast food."

There are trash bags laying everywhere on the cold kitchen floor. Dishes are in the sink. It has a mild odor, flies are surrounding left over food on the counter. Rotten fruits lay in a nearby basket.

"How dare a Shigure trash such a nice expensive kitchen T-T"

Shigure and Kyo went out before I woke up. I'm not sure where they went though. I volunteered to make dinner for the them and Yuki so they can return to a delicious meal, BUT NO SHIGURE CAN'T BARE TO CLEAN UP HIS KITCHEN. 

That man..I'm going to strangle him when he gets back >:(

"We can order take out for dinner. What are you craving?"

I look back at Yuki. 

This poor poor boy. Eating take out everyday cause his dear uncle is too lazy to wash a few dishes and take out the trash. Curse that man >:(

"No no I'll make dinner. But it seems I have to clean up Shigure's mess first."

"Oh no Mrs y/n it's alright we can-"

I grab Yuki and sit him down and quickly poor him some left over tea from last nights dinner. Which of course was take out. I will be changing that from now on since I will be cleaning this dirty kitchen. 

I expect money from you Shigure..

"No no you sit back and relax. I'll be fine. Plus I love cleaning!" 

He smiles at me and nods his head.

~AN HOUR LATER ~

I lay on the counter..exhausted and hyperventilating. 

I start on dinner. 

I fry up some eggs. Make some rice. Prepare some Nori and add some spam and bacon.

I make four different platters and set them on the table. I fill four cups up with water and  also place them on the table. 

"TADA!"

"Wow! I'm impressed it almost looks to good to eat." 

"Why thank you Sohma!" I say gleefully. I can't wait for Shigure and Kyo to get home.

And surely they do.

The door slides open and I look over my shoulder smiling. 

"Kyo please calm down." Shigure says trying to prevent Kyo from exploding.

He's wearing a black suit with a tie, and his hair is slicked back in a formal manner.

"DO YOU ENJOY MANIPULATING INNOCENT PEOPLE LIKE ME?! ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOURSELF?!"

My smile quickly fades, and I roll my eyes with annoyance.

CAN'T YOU TWO SEE YOU HAVE SOME CAREFULLY PREPARED FOOD LAYING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU >:(

"Yes I do gain some enjoyment, but this is what's best for you!" 

Kyo hurries out of the room in anger. 

"Typical Ky- OoO Dinner!" 

Shigure sits down and starts shoving food into his face as if he hasn't eaten in days.