Untied shoes

*YAWN* I look at my clock, and back at the chalk board. 

I just want to go home. Let me go home for God's sake

I look at my clock again. 1 more hour to go. I don't even know if I will make it out of this classroom alive. I'm so bored. I rest my head on my desk and my thoughts fly away. 

RINGGGGGG

I slowly open my eyelids and see Uo-Chan and Hana-Chan hovering over me. I fell asleep- "I suppose she died due to that horrifying lesson." Hana-Chan says softly. "I think so." Uo-Chan says while poking me with a pencil and chuckling. "C'mon, get up, schools over" I slowly sit up and get out of my seat. Hana-Chan had already packed my things for me and had placed my bag at the corner of my desk. "Thank yo-" and before I know it my legs fail me and I start to sink to the floor. Luckily Uo-Chan catches me. "You sure are tired, are you getting enough sleep?" Uo-Chan says while holding me up so I don't topple to the ground again. "Yeah I'm doing...just..fine" I've never been so tired. "You guys can go home, I'm fine now" I rub my eyes. "Alright if you say so, see ya" They both walk out of the classroom. I walk down the halls to change my shoes. It seems like nobody's here. How long was I asleep for? I slowly put on my shoes and look at my clock. "GOD DAMN IT IM LATE" I grab my book bag and sprint out the door. I'm late to my shift at the bakery. I'm running as fast as I can. 

OH MY GOD MY MANAGER IS GOING TO KILL ME. I MEAN SHES A SWEET LOVING OLD LADY BUT MAN DOES SHE GET MAD EASILY. WHAT IF SHE FIRES ME OUT OF ANGER. I MEAN THAT MIGHT BE UNREASONABLE BUT I AM 30 MINUTES LATE. WHY DIDN'T I GET UP SOONER? GOD IM SO STUP-"

 Turns out I never tied my shoes because I had rushed out of the school panicking. I tripped. Not only did I trip but I fell into a boy named Yuki Sohma. A boy from my school. AKA THE PRINCE!! I open my eyes and see Sohma's clothes on the hard concrete sidewalk, and a small grey rat in the palm of my right hand. "OMG I KILLED HIM!" I scream. "I KILLED HIM! I KILLED HIM! I'M GOING TO JAIL. I'M A CRIMINAL. WHAT WILL PEOPLE AT SCHOOL SAY? WHAT WILL GRANDP-" "Screaming and yelling will only draw more attention to us." I hear Sohma's voice say. Strangely the voice came from the tiny mouse that is still standing on my palm. Wait...

Did that Rat just speak? ;-;

I look down at the rat. "You- You just spoke?" I say shakily "Yes that seems to be the case" Sohma replies. "OH MY GOD I DIDN'T KILL YUKI BUT INSTEAD CRUSHED HIM SO HARD THAT HE SOMEHOW TURNED INTO A RODENT!" The rat stares at me blankly. "Or my maybe I just hit my head, really hard." I look down at my knee I scraped it against the pavement. Fresh blood was dripping from my knee to the ground. "Great,I'm bleeding." Sohma seems to be ever so calm. How can he be calm. HE'S A RAT! 

POOF

Something exploded? I think. I cough and fan my hand to get rid of all the smoke and before I know it I see Yuki Sohma. Human again but naked. "OH GOD" I quickly turn around and cover my eyes. "My apologies, let me get dressed" I still don't understand how he could be so calm and polite. Isn't he confused as well? I turn back around as soon as Yuki is changed. "If you don't mind, can we head to my house?, I'll explain everything that has happened there." Sohma spoke. "You mean this has happened before?" I ask "It's better if we talk about this somewhere else." I walk after Sohma to his house. He opens the door and there appears a man with grey hair. Not as light as Yuki's tho. He seems to be in his late 20's I think. "Welcome home Yuk-" he stares at me stunned. "Wow, look at how much my dear Yuki has grown, already bringing girls home" I'm frozen. Did he really just- I panick and blurt out. "no-no-its-not-like-that-I-swear-I-kinda-ran-into-yuki-and-I-sorta-fell-on-top-of-him-and-what-I-did-he-somehow-turned-into-a-rat-and-transformed-back-into-a-human-after-a-while-so-we-are-here-cause-something-needs-to-be-explained-to-me-because-obviously-I-am-not-handling-this-well-at-all."  The man looked at me as if he didn't understand a word I said. I mean he probably didn't I did speak extremely fast. Why am I so nervous?  "Well uh Yuki?" He spoke. "She saw my rat form" Yuki said sounding a bit annoyed. "Oh I see. Hello I'm Shigure Sohma, Yuki's older cousin." "I'm y/f/n." I say looking at my shoes. "Now now, don't be startled, what you saw was Yuki's rat form. Yuki is a zodiac member meaning he is cursed with a zodiac animal which is of course the rat zodiac. Whenever any zodiac members are embraced by the opposite sex or is very weak they transform into their zodiac animal." I look at Yuki and back at Shigure. I don't know what to say. "This is a big family secret. I will unfortunately have to report this to the family head Akito." Yuki's eyes narrow at a Shigure. Shigure sighs. "Oh look at that it's dark out. Y/n it's best if you call your parents to come pick you up and take you home, I'm sure they are worried about you if you are out this late at night." Shigure says. "Oh I live alone" I reply staring at my shoes. Curse those shoes if it weren't for them I wouldn't be here. "Oh why don't you stay with us for a night? I wouldn't want you walking to your house alone at night." "Oh no that really isn't necessary, I'll be fine." "Mrs. y/l/n, Shigure is right. Staying for one night won't hurt us, it's more of an offer." Yuki says smiling. "And I can walk you to school tomorrow morning." He adds. Now I get why the school praises him, he's so polite and dreamy in a way. Not romantically of course. "Alright then." I sigh. 

Shigure opens the guest bedroom for me and comes back with a pair of clean pajamas  "This is another zodiac members pajamas, Kagura Sohma, she's the spirit of the boar. I'm sure if she won't mind if I let you borrow these." He says while placing the pajamas on the dresser. "Thank you" I bow. "If you want me to when you're changed I can wash your school uniform for tomorrow." "That would be great thank you" Shigure walks out the door. Finally time to myself. I need to process all of this. I look at the pajamas on the dresser and hold them up. 

HOW CUTE! They are pink pajamas with tiny orange kittens all over them. This belonging to a zodiac member makes it even cooler! I wonder if I'll ever meet Kagura? 

I put on the cute pajamas and prepare my bed for slumber. 

knock knock

"Mrs y/l/n..are you dressed? May I come in." "Yeah. Sure"  Yuki walks in. "Shigure asked if I could collect your school clothes so they can be washed." "Oh yeah sure!" I hand him my neatly folded school clothes. He begins to walk out. "Yuki.." I say placing my hand on his shoulder stopping him. "Yes Mrs y/l/n?" He says softly. "I promise to keep your secret. I swear I really do! I mean it must be hard trusting somebody with your big family secret but I promise you can trust me!" He turns around, and smiles but somehow, the smile looks painful in a way. "I'm sure I can trust you y/n. Thank you." He turns back around and walks out the door. I turn off the lights and head of to bed. 

Today was interesting I guess...