I am wanted for once

HIII. I RELEASED A NEW CHAPTER FASTER THAN USUAL. I wanted to add more sPice for you Kyo obsessed simps. I'm kinda proud of this one. I hope you enjoy! MUAH!

"That's the last of it" I say stacking three big boxes on top of one another.

"I have to say y/n I'm surprised you only have three boxes worth of stuff" Shigure says dusting off his hands

"Oh yeah? And why is that?" I pick up one box, and Shigure follows picking up the remaining two boxes from the floor. He opens the apartment door and holds the door with his foot signaling me to exit first. 

"You are indeed a girl y/n, and girls tend to have a ton of belongings. Like designer purses, shoes, and scary big coats." We walk down the hallway into the big elevator. I take the sleeve of my dress to cover my finger and press the lobby button.

What? Germs .-.

"I've never really found interest in those things. All I need is a roof over my head, food on my table, and clothes on my back. Designer bags and clothing aren't a necessity in life. Therefore I've never cared about them." 

The elevator door closes and seconds later it opens once again. We walk out of the apartment and head to Shigure's car. He opens the trunk of the car and places down the two boxes. I do the same with the one box I was recently holding.

"We should really take you out to shop for clothes one of these days then. You can get some nicer clothes instead of being in sweatpants and an old shirt all the time."

But I like my sweatpants...

I hop into the car and we drive back home. 

         5 minutes later

We park the car in front of the huge house. Yuki comes scurrying down the stairs. 

"Here i'll get this box for you Miss y/n" He opens the trunk and grabs one box labeled. "Clothes" 

"Thank you Sohma" 

Yuki smiles at me but soon quickly turns away and says "Don't act like I can't see you. Come down and help Miss y/l/n" 

Kyo quickly leaps down from a nearby tree and quietly walks towards me and grabs a box, not daring to look at me. He quickly tries to rush back into the house when suddenly I decide to put my hand on his shoulder holding him back, I don't know why..but I did. I quickly realize what's going to happen if I don't take my hands off this easily aggravated person...

"Erm uh..aha..do you mind putting this on top of my bed in my room?"

Silence follows..

"Uh..please?..." 

"Sure..whatever" he replies somehow soft spoken. He continues walking to walk inside.

"I'm not sure what's with him." Shigure says putting his index finger to his chin.

"I'm just as surprised as you are. I would never think he would be so quick to help somebody." 

Yuki and Shigure look at each other for a while. I decide to grab the remaining box. "Safe keepings" the label said.

 "We should probably put these boxes upstairs." I say as soon as I notice Yuki standing their patiently waiting for directions on what to do with the box he is holding. 

"Alright you kids do that. I need to meet with my publisher soon so I'll be on my way. Don't go trashing my house again while I'm gone." Shigure jumps into the car and drives off.