Red Head

HIHI! TYSM FOR 15 READS! I am new to watt pad and for that it is an exciting accomplishment and I am very grateful! I'm trying my best to publish as much as I can! Love you! Hope you like my KyoxReader so far! Much love! 

- Nani

   Me and Yuki arrive to Shigure's house soon enough. Yuki opens the door and we are greeted by Shigure still in the same spot..with a magazine. "You never leave this room do you?" Yuki says. "Oh hello Yuki, y/n what are you doing back at the house? I thought you were going home this afternoon?." "She got fired from her job, I told her she could stay here until she found a new one." "Oh alright, that's fine with me. You living alone worried me, being by yourself could attract perverts." "You mean perverts like you?" Yuki says. 

Shigure? A pervert? o-o

"Now now Yuki enough the jokes. Anyway I have some delightful news. Akito says it won't be necessary to wipe you're memories, only if you promise to keep our secret." the instant relief I feel. "OH of course! I promise!." And turn to Yuki and smile. "If you are going to be staying with us for a little longer I can set up the guest room to your liking." "Of course! That would be great thank you." We walk up the stairs to the guest bedroom." Shigure looks at the windows. "I'm sure we can get some curtains for a bit more privacy. What color would you lik-"

CRASHHH

The ceiling suddenly collapsed. "WHAT THE F-"  out of nowhere a boy appears with bright orange hair. 

DID HE JUST CRASH THROUGH THE CEILING?! DOES HE NEED HELP?! SHOULD WE CALL AN AMBULANCE?! WHAT JUST HAPPENED? HES STANDING. DID HE CRASH PURPOSELY. WHY WAS HE EVEN ON THE ROOF?

 WHY WAS HE EVEN ON THE ROOF?

"Are you ready for a beating rat boy!!! C'mon! Let's do this!!" The orange haired boy says. "Honestly, why don't you just accept it? You're too weak to take me." Yuki says calmly. Leaning onto the window frame

I'm sorry is this normal for him? Does this happen on the daily? I mean a guy just crashed through your friggin ceiling c'mon now! O-O

"You think so huh?" The boy clenches his fists and aims towards Yuki. "WELL TOO BAD FOR YOU, I'M NOW THE SAME FIGHT I WAS BEFORE! I'LL SHOW YOU!"

 "HEY-HEY-NO-IF-YOU'RE-GOING-TO-FIGHT-JUST-TAKE-IT-OUTSIDE-OR-SOMETHING-ACTUALLY-NO-YOU-SHOULD'NT-BE-FIGHTING-AT-ALL-YOU-ALREADY-BROKE-THE-GOD-DAMN-CEILING-WHO-EVEN-"

 I had slipped on a piece on a broken piece of wood that used to be the ceiling. 
I fall onto the random boy and we tumble to the ground. I cover my eyes. "Oh no no I'm so sorry I-" I open my eyes and find a ginger haired cat and the guys clothes." "WHAT THE- ohhhh wait..........OH WAIT YOU'RE A ZODIAC MEMBER! I MET ANOTHER ZODIAC MEMBER!" I pick up the fuzzy feline creature and hold him into my arms. "You aren't as intimidating when you're in your cat form. Look how cute you are!"

 "You stupid cat." Yuki says. "Hey! It's not my fault you have a random girl in you're house! How does she even know about the stupid curse!? You're the dumb one here! Welcoming girls in and telling them about the curse! That's nothing but dumb, what did you think was going to happen?! Yuki and Kyo argue for about for 5 minutes. How exhausting. 

POOF

Smoke covers the room, and underneath the fog reveals the boy back in his human form. Naked... "NO NO NO" I run out of the room. In a few minutes, the boy, Shigure and Yuki come down the stairs. 

"You're a trained martial arts student. How are you going to let a girl sneak up on you? You really only have eyes for Yuki don't you?" I hear them say. Shigure sits at the table along with the others. "It's not my fault!!! Why did you even let her in, in the first place?! What is she even doing here!" He says sending me a hard glare. I send a glare in return. >:D

  "she's the one who tripped on me!"

 "If you hadn't crashed through the roof like a damn psychopath then I wouldn't have tripped! This isn't a marvel movie dipshit!"

 I say slamming my hands on the table. He stands up "MAYBE LOOK AROUD AT YOUR SURROUNDINGS!"

 I stand up as well. "MAYBE USE A PROPER ENTRANCE SO YOU CAN ENTER THE HOUSE WITHOUT BREAKING STUFF. WHAT DOES CRASHING THROUGH THE CEILING EVEN ADD? WHAT DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL COOL OR SOMETHING?" 

"MAYBE YOU SHOULD-" "Alright that's enough Kyo.." Shigure says patting his right shoulder. He sits back down and stares at me with a cold, hard glare.

Oh so that's his name..Kyo 

"You never know how to shut up do you?" Yuki says. "Kyo remember, you are an outsider. Which means you have no say whatsoever on who we let inside the house." Yuki says.

 "WHY YOU!" Kyo throws his fist at the table and splits it in half. I feel my head stinging. I reach towards my head and feel blood drop to my fingertips. "Is that blood? Oh wonderful I'm bleeding." I say annoyed. 

"We should get a bandage for that as soon as possible." Shigure says getting up to find one. I look over and see Yuki slap Kyo across the face. Somehow gracefully..

"I knew you were a moron, but I didn't think you would be this stupid" Yuki says looking annoyed. He unbuttons the first two buttons on his blouse and says, "Out of respect for y/n , i'll do you a favor and fight you for real. So please, try not to bore me" 

"GIVE IT ALL YOU GOT YOU LITTLE GIRLY BOY!" Kyo yells

At this point I don't even know what's going on anymore.

Shigure returns the room with a first aid kit, and is completely unbothered with the chaos happening right in front of him.

"Is this supposed to be normal?.." I ask Shigure

"Oh completely normal. Put them in a room together and they are bound to go off." Shigure answers cleaning up the wound on my forehead. Once he is done he patches it up with a band-aid. 

"Thank you" I say as Shigure gets up.

"No need to thank me. I don't recommend watching the fight until the very end. Yuki will win like always." Shigure replies as he gets up and leaves the room.

And just like he said, Yuki did win. 

I watch as Yuki sends Kyo flying, breaking the doors and landing in a pond out front. 

I walk to the pond, preparing to rub it in his face due to the fact he just got his ass kicked, but part of me feels bad for him. He was so confident in beating Sohma but ended up losing again.

"You okay" I speak softly not knowing if he will reply nicely in return.

"I'm fine, I don't need some girl to help me up. I can do it on my own jeez." he says attempting  to stand up but just ends up falling back. He grabs my arm for support but ends up dragging me with him. 

SPLASH

I land right on top of him. Perfect. We just sit there looking right at each other. I see his face heat up, a blush spreads across his face. His bright orange eyes sparkle in the sun light. Just by looking at them I feel my face to heat up as well. Thankfully Yuki runs twoards us breaking the awkwardness.

"Miss y/l/n! Are you alright?!" He says looking down at us and letting out a soft "uh-" He lends me his hand.

"Yeah i'm alright." I say taking his hand and carefully getting out of the pond.

"Pervert.." He says staring directly at Kyo.

"WHAT-" Kyo yells. If another fight happens between these two I might just get a migraine. I leave to get myself a towel and the sounds of them arguing fade. Today was...weird.