"Just madly in love.." Yandere!Hinata X Reader((Pt. 2))

12/3/2021

-=ANGST/HORROR=- {EMPHASIS ON THE HORROR}

-------------------------------

Later that night, after a short nap, you woke up and went to your kitchen to grab something to eat and then maybe go watch some TV. Your mom had left to go take care of some errands and maybe have a ladies night out with her friends. You had the whole house to yourself. Or so you thought.

You see, Hinata was not stupid. He had taken notes on your house, the people that lived there, the doors and windows, and everything he needed so that he could slip in and out undetected. He knew your routines better than you knew yourself. So while you were wandering around, he had changed his position and was now hiding in your pantry, waiting for you to settle so he could potentially get closer and watch TV with you.

Oh, how you were so blissfully unaware of his presence. You settled down on your couch and turned on the TV, hoping to catch up on some shows. You were busy texting one of your friends on your phone, listening to the background noise of your favorite show.

Hinata smiled, slowly, silently slinking his way out of the pantry, closer to the couch. Oh, how expertly he did this. He was so quiet. he practically floated towards the couch, and hunched down, hiding from you. You didn't notice a thing. He smiled, looking down at the rag in his hand, then towards you. His eyes were hazy, his breathing was shaky, and he was practically vibrating with excitement.

He slowly stood up, towering over you since you were sitting on the couch. He smiled, slowly moving the rag towards your face. You just now realized someone was in your house. There was a shadow looming behind you, and within that moment of blind panic and realization, you turned to see who it was, only for Hinata to grab your hair and shove the rag into your face. "Breath.." he whispered with an evil smile. On instinct you gasped, and the sweet smell entered your lungs. Within seconds, you were out. You didn't even have time to fight back, or react, or anything.

Hinata smiled, staring at your limp form crumpled on the couch. "Beautiful.." he said softly, before hosting your up so he could drag you back to his place. Ahh.. But before that.. he went to go wipe his prints off of everything. Leave no evidence that he was there, or that anyone was there. He was smart. Incredibly so. He slowly went through the house, wiping off everything he had touched, leaving your finger prints but not his.

"Because if its all gone, then people will definitely know something is up.." he mumbled, throwing the rag away. "But.. If I do this, it'll look like you ran away." He giggled, rushing back to your body and picking you up again. Boy was he strong. Stronger than he looked.

And so.. He carried you out of your house. He had planned all of this. he knew how to get back without being seen. He laughed to himself as he carried you through the bushes, hiding under the darkness of the night.

"Nobody will know," he whispered with glee. "And I'll have you all to myself."