"Give it back!" Tsukkishima x Reader

-=SPICY/FLUFF=-

-----------------------------

"Oh, (Y/N)..~" a teasing, flirty voice said from behind you as you were walking to your next class. You let out annoyed sigh and tried to ignore him, since this was your usual routine by now.

Tsukkishima Kei. The tall, sarcastic blonde on the volleyball team that everyone either hated or admired. It was obvious that the jerk had developed a crush on you and as much as you hated to admit it, you kinda liked him too. The problem was you were much too stubborn and embarrassed to admit it to him. Or anyone, for that matter.

"Ahh, giving me the silent treatment.." he muttered, still following you. "Come on, at least look at me when I'm talking to you!" You huffed and turned to glare at him, catching a teasing smirk and quickly turning back around to hide your flustered expression. "Why are you obsessed with me?" you asked quietly. He blinked, surprised that he finally got to hear your voice.

"I just wanna talk. It's not everyday I suddenly have feelings for someone," he responded, seeming less sarcastic now. "That didn't answer my question," you retorted in an annoyed tone, looking towards him again. He pouted, before walking past you with a mischievous glint in his eyes. He grabbed your waist as he walked past you, moving you out of the way and continuing down the hall.

You watched him leave, glaring at him while your blush got worse. "Tch, jerk.." you muttered, crossing your arms as he looked back at you and held up your phone. The phone that you had in your back pocket. The phone you had just been using before you had encountered him. Your eyes went wide as he smirked and turned the corner. How did he get a hold of it?!

"Wait, Tsukkishima!" you said in a blind panic, running after him. Why would he do that? Hold your phone hostage? "I thought you were better than that?" Man, he really must've been desperate.

"Get back here, blondie! Give it back!" you growled as you grabbed his wrist, yanking him towards you. "Come on, I gotta get to class!" you whined, trying to grab your phone away from him. Tsukkishima just laughed, holding it out of your reach with an innocent smile. "We both know this was just a plan to get me to talk to you.." you muttered, blushing as you glared up at him. "It was a ploy to hear your lovely voice," he corrected, seeming pleased.

"I'm not stupid, I see the way you look at me everyday. The tension is killing me. So.. How about we skip class and talk about it?" he asked, still holding your phone out of reach. "Like I'd do that.. I have grades I need to keep track of. And aren't you on a sports team or something? What if you get caught?" you asked, reaching up to grab his wrist while purposely resting your other hand on his chest to support yourself.

The blonde smirked, slipping your phone into his back pocket while wrapping his arm around your waist and pulling you closer. "We won't get caught.. Just trust me. It'll be fun. Just the two of us.. Alone..~" he whispered, bursting into laughter when you started blushing like mad. "It's fine. Now come on, shortie. Or do you not want your phone back?" he asked, taunting you. "F-Fine! But if we get caught I'm never talking to you again.." you said as you crossed your arms.

"Alright, fine, seems fair. But I promise we won't get caught." He walked off, motioning for you to follow him. You pouted and went after him again, mumbling to yourself. "Oh, someone's grumpy..~" he teased, poking your shoulder. "Shut up blondie, you'd be pissed if someone took your phone and used it as bait!" you growled, blushing as he laughed again. "Aww, you're so cute when you're mad!"

Soon enough he had lead you to a secluded area by the school gym, away from classes and snitches. You sighed as you sat down against the wall, watching him sit next to you and pull your phone from his back pocket. "Can I have it back now?" you asked, holding out your hand while glaring at him. "No, not yet. I just wanna ask you a few questions. If I give it back you'll leave." "Dude, give it back!" you growled in annoyance, beginning to enjoy this little game he was playing, even if it was exhausting.

The tension was unbearable.. You hated this and wanted to do something about it. "I said give it back, blondie!" you whisper yelled, grabbing his wrist and pulling yourself onto his lap. "What if I don't want to~?" he teased, sticking his tongue out in a taunting sort of way. "Hmmph. Then I'll make you," you retorted with a smirk.

"Is this what you wanted?" you whispered, slowly letting go of his wrist, wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him closer. "You wanted me to get close to you? You could have just asked, you know.."

"God, I love you.." you said quietly, slowly cupping his face and moving closer, only about half an inch from his face. His eyes went wide as he blushed. "Did you just admit that you like me? Are you joking, shortie?" he asked, slowly placing his hands on your hips as a slight smirk came to his face.

"Of course, you dumbass.." You leaned in, kissing him and closing your eyes. Soon, you pulled away, leaning your forehead against his. "I love your stupid little smirk." You kissed him again, smiling at his reaction. "And your stupid sarcastic laugh." Another kiss. "And your stupid glasses.." You slowly reached up, taking off his glasses and kissing the bridge of his nose. "And your dumb snarky attitude.." You giggled as he made a soft noise, pouting. "Give them back.." he mumbled, trying to grab your wrist.

"No~" you said back with a cocky smile, sticking your tongue out at him."(Y/N) please!" he whined, glaring at you. "No. Not until I get my phone back." You giggled, kissing his nose and causing him to pout again. "You're pretty without your glasses..~" you teased, smirking as he grabbed your wrist and yanked his glasses away from you, putting them back on. "Yeah but I can't see, dumbass," he growled, flicking your forehead.

He leaned in, slowly moving his hands up your body, his eyes narrowing. "Baka.." he muttered, before kissing you again, this time being more rough and passionate. You squeaked in surprise, blushing madly and closing your eyes. You soon found yourself kissing back, blushing harder as he licked your bottom lip. You hesitantly gave him access and he immediately got rougher, growling softly as slowly claimed his new territory, causing you to moan softly and get flustered.

Soon he slowly broke away from the kiss, an evil smirk on his face. "Oh? Oya oya~?" he said quietly, teasingly squeezing your hips. "What?! Don't look at me like that!" you managed to say, glaring at him and pouting. "You're such a brat," he commented, earning a startled gasp. "What did you call me, blondie?!" you barked, looking away. "Tch, whatever, just give me back my phone!"