"All snuggled up.." Tendou x Reader

-=FLUFF=-

--------------------------

It was the morning after you'd spent the night with your boyfriend. You were woken up by the sun shining through his bedroom window. You still felt sleepy and relaxed and turned onto your side to see that he was still peacefully sleeping.

You smiled and leaned a little closer, kissing his forehead. A soft smile came to his face as he subconsciously leaned into your touch, starting to wake up. He made a soft noise as he stretched and pulled you into a hug, muttering a soft 'good morning'.

"Morning, babe.." you whispered, cuddling against him with a smile. "Did you sleep well?" he asked in a tired, sleep voice, snuggling against your neck with a soft smile on his face. You giggled, nodding as he started to kiss up and down your neck in a playful, romantic way. "I love you, paradise..~" he whispered, snuggling against you again.

The redhead soon woke up a bit more and sat up, stretching again and making soft noises in the process. You giggled and got up as well, leaving the room to go make yourself breakfast. He followed you like a lost puppy, whining about wanting to cuddle. "But baby, I need to make us something to eat!" you said as he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you against his chest. "(Y/N)! I need you! You're warm and it's cold in the morning!" he whined, resting his head on top of yours.

"If you help me we could cuddle on the couch and watch movies," you said with a smile, awkwardly reaching up and patting his face. He made an annoyed sound and sighed, reluctantly nodding. "Fine.. As long as I get to cuddle with you.." he mumbled, following you to the kitchen with a half sleepy expression.

You started rummaging around for something to eat, turning around to see Tendou making toast for the two of you while humming a soft tune to himself. You just shrugged and continued to grab things, trying to reach the top shelf in the pantry but you had no luck. "Need help, paradise?" he asked as he walked up behind you, looking to where you were trying to reach.

"Can you grab that box of cereal for me?" you asked as you pointed to a box of {insert favorite cereal}. He nodded, resting one hand on your shoulders as he reached up and grabbed the box. He handed it to you and turned to go back and watch the toaster oven intently, waiting for it to pop out so he could butter it for you.

You poured yourself a bowl of cereal and di the same for him, listening as he started to sing quietly. You smiled, giggling quietly at his adorable habits. He soon came up behind you again, holding a plate of toast and fruit. "Let's go watch some movies!" he exclaimed, smiling and walking to the living room while you followed him with your bowls of cereal.

He set the toast on the living room coffee table and turned on the tv, scrolling through a streaming site in search of something comedy based. You sat next to him and handed his bowl to him, sitting back and leaning on his shoulder slightly as you started to eat. He soon put something on and leaned his head against yours, humming softly as he ate as well.

A few hours later you were laying on his chest, fast asleep while he watched shows and movies. He pet your hair gently, listening to your breathing and soft noises with a smile. "I love you, my paradise.." he whispered, giggling quietly. "I'll protect you forever, ok?"