Chapter 3: Curses Beyond Your Wildest Nightmares.

Mariel and Slider stopped at a local pizza joint know as "Pizza My Heart" that had been running since the late 50s. Since then, it had been showing signs of age, while still making a lot of money, likely because of the college students that would come by during lunch break. 

Mariel was about to open her comic book before a bunch of newspaper strips fell out. "Shit." She muttered picking the papers up. "Wonder what those could be?" Slider said. "Let's just find a table so we can take a look." Mariel replied as they sat at a booth. She then unfolded the first strip, it was a headline dating back to 2013. 

CARTOON CONUNDRUM IN FORT BODINT!

"The recent issues of the well known Fox series, "Bob's Burgers." recently released the 11th issues to their comic series. The comic is titled "Spellbound By The Mighty Louise." and is set in a fictional universe from Louise's dreams. It is then where she has to save her siblings, Gene and Tina from a monster resembling the popular "Domo" line. Fellow readers have been noticing weird irregularities in their everyday lives when they read the comic. These being inanimate objects coming to life, shadows of popular cartoon characters roaming the walls, and most recently, the disturbance of various cartoon characters appearing in the city. See section B for more details."

Mariel kept reading through the articles, stunned at how intense these alleged stories become more and more unsettling word after word. She looked up at Slider before showing him the articles.... The boy look a quick read before being taken aback. 

"We could summon cartoon characters?" He whispered. Mariel nodded and looked around the room nervously. Slider them said that maybe we should look into this matter later and just decide what to order.

Meanwhile, the others were back at home, watching some more TV. Its then that a news blurb pops up discussing something very interesting. 

THIS JUST IN: A SHADY SELLER WAS SPOTTED AT THE LOCAL COMIC CON IN FORT BODINT. 

This seller, while not identified, was seen holding the recalled Bob's Burgers comic dated back to 2013. We don't know any details aside from that, but if someone had unknowingly purchased the comic, chances are that they'll have the ability to summon ANY CARTOON CHARACTER of their choosing....

Everybody was floored at this news. The idea of summoning a character only available through a screen and bringing them to the real world seems like something that would only happen in a dream. But the consequences could be deadly.....