Chapter 4: Let The Reckoning Begin!

"Any cartoon character we want?" Matt gasped. "Screw Fuck Pants Friday, we're summoning hot anime girls!" He then ran into his room to put on some pants. Inez and Jackie shrugged at this insane news. But before they could brush things off, there was a knock at the door. 

"I bet that's Mariel and Slider." Inez said walking to the door. Just as the door creaked open, Inez was greeted not by Mariel or Slider, but by a kid about, maybe 8 years old. "What's up, Inez?" Matt said fixing his belt before noticing the kid at the entrance. Inez glanced at her friend. "Matt....which distant cousin is this?" She sighed. Matt raised an eyebrow and told Inez that this kid was in no way related to him. "Can I just come in please." The kid spoke before walking into the house, leaving Matt and Inez speechless. 

Joseph and Jackie looked over to see the unannounced guest plopping himself on the couch. "Uhhhhh, Matt.... Where did he come from." Jackie asked nervously. "I don't know! Nezzie just opened the door and well, there he was!" Matt retorted. The kid revealed himself to be 8 year old Brendon Small from Adult Swim's "Home Movies" that aired in the 90s and early 2000s. "Well.... While it is nice you meet you, Brendon. Where did you come from and....Frankly, why are you here?" Inez said. Brendon thought for a minute, trying to come with a good answer. "Well... I was casually working on a movie with my friends, right?" He said, the rest nodding in response. "Well. Funny thing is, me, and mostly likely all of my friends and family, were all teleported here! Crazy huh!" Brendon chuckled. 

Meanwhile, Mariel and Slider ran down the sidewalk, clutching the comic book before they made their way onto the bus that had JUST stopped. "That....was close....." Mariel panted as she collapsed onto a seat. A purple haired lady, likely in her mid 30s or 40s, peeked over at the protagonists. "You guys lost?" She asked. Mariel and Slider looked over and replied that they were just heading back home and saw that this bus had just stopped by. The lady said that she was looking for her son and thought catching the bus to find him in the next town over would be the sure thing. "Well... If you want, you could crash at our place until you find him." Mariel said with a smile. Slider sighed in exhaustion at this whole ordeal. "Guess we can...make some room..." He said. Suddenly, a news blurb popped up on the built in TV.

THIS JUST IN! THERE HAVE BEEN TWO CARTOON CHARACTERS REPORTEDLY IN THE AREA. THOSE BEING 8 YEAR OLD BRENDON SMALL AND HIS MOM, PAULA SMALL. BRENDON WAS LAST SEEN IN THE OUTSKIRTS OF MILLSTONE, WHILE PAULA IS STILL YET TO BE SEEN. IF YOU FIND THE MOTHER, PLEASE REPORT TO THE AUTHORITIES. UNTIL THEN, THE CARTOON RECKONING SHALL BEGIN.....